Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2016 11:05:49 PM EDT
Guys, any of you near Gainesville, join me at Tin Cannon Brewery on June 26 for an event to raise money to help the family of PWC Office Ashley Guindon.  They are a great place, very good beer, and this will be a great event.

Summary:
Many eager and willing officers are selflessly committed to doing whatever it takes to protect the general public, even it means sacrificing their own lives. We would like to pay tribute to those officers with a special release beer called “Heart of the Lion”, recently brewed in honor of fallen PWC Officer Ashely Guindon, This event is geared towards people of all ages because our local police protects people of all ages. We hope to make this an annual event where the funds raised will go to support injured or exceptionally deserving officers. This year, injured PWC Officers, David McKeown and Jesse Hempen, will be in attendance in support of this inaugural event.
View Quote

Link to info on Facebook:  For Those That Wear The Blue - We Salute You
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered 2 tickets and made a donation. Stand up company for doing the event! And even more so for holding my glasses until I return from deployment and make the trip up there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Im here now.  This place is great!  Good beer and a couple of great food trucks too!  Live band and good looking women!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#3]
It was a great turnout, and the Heart of the Lion beer was damn good.  I think the success of this one will encourage them to do it again next Summer.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 11:58:06 AM EDT
[#4]
The heart of the Lion was good, so was the Strawberry blond, the Peanut Butter and 2 others I cant remember

LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top