Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2016 2:39:03 PM EDT

I'd like to try a pound of IMR 4064 before purchasing a larger amount online, so does anyone know of a gunstore or store which stocks smokeless powder?  I might try Gander Mountain down by Quantico Tactical and I guess I can run out to Clark Brothers or down to Greentop.  I would just like something closer to the Fairfax / Springfield area.  Just missed this past gunshow and I don't want to wait until the next one.

I did check the resources area above on WV/VA gunshops thread but the data in there is way out of date and it is not listed as to what is available at each place.   Maybe VAGUNNUT needs a cut in his pay as he hasn't kept our hometown forum links current.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I'd like to try a pound of IMR 4064 before purchasing a larger amount online, so does anyone know of a gunstore or store which stocks smokeless powder?  I might try Gander Mountain down by Quantico Tactical and I guess I can run out to Clark Brothers or down to Greentop.  I would just like something closer to the Fairfax / Springfield area.  Just missed this past gunshow and I don't want to wait until the next one.

I did check the resources area above on WV/VA gunshops thread but the data in there is way out of date and it is not listed as to what is available at each place.   Maybe VAGUNNUT needs a cut in his pay as he hasn't kept our hometown forum links current.    
View Quote

I just checked with Loudoun Guns. They  have 7 pounds in stock.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Try:

Patrick

Bullet 41, LLC

17521 Tripoli Blvd

Dumfries, VA 22026

Tel: 703-221-8029
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try:

Patrick

Bullet 41, LLC
17521 Tripoli Blvd
Dumfries, VA 22026
View Quote

This. Very friendly guy, has more powder in stock than anywhere else I know about, an prices are reasonable for a brick and mortar store.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This. Very friendly guy, has more powder in stock than anywhere else I know about, an prices are reasonable for a brick and mortar store.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Try:

Patrick

Bullet 41, LLC

17521 Tripoli Blvd

Dumfries, VA 22026

So it is a store and not someone running a business out of a home?   I'll check it out. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#5]
3rd for Bullet41. He stocks the popular powders and will order what he doesn't have for you at no extra cost.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top