Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2015 9:22:37 PM EDT
I recently moved to the area and am looking for people who enjoy shooting 2-gun course and having fun.  I am veteran and miss shooting.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#1]
First off, welcome and thank you for your service .

There's a RRRC member here, hopefully he can answer the 2-gun question.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
My pleasure.  Thanks man.  Just trying to get connected with some people to shoot with.
Link Posted: 12/14/2015 11:59:59 PM EDT
[#3]
They were starting up a 3 gun competition at the Bedford Rifle and Revolver Club.  I went to one of their first "matches" where it was just a BSing and fun time playing with the stage.  I always wanted to go back, and they seemed lax enough that if you wanted to make it a 2 gun instead of a 3 gun they'd oblige as long as target longevity and/or safety didn't prevent it.

I dunno, just another option.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 2:35:02 AM EDT
[#4]
A few years ago we looked into adding a 3 gun match to our roster at Roanoke Rifle, however the interest just wasn't strong enough to get one going.
If you're interested in a bit of shooting feel free to drop me a PM. I'd be happy to take you out for a tour and a bit of range time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top