Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2015 2:54:37 PM EDT
I have two coworkers in the Roanoke area looking to get their CCW permit. Can anyone recommend a class and/or instructor? Thanks,

SS
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 4:03:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsman' s Warehouse offers them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I took mine at the gun show.  3hrs and $45 and I was done.  The instructor (I forget his name) was the owner of "Roanoke Firearms" gun store.  Very nice guy, knowledgeable, and fun with lots of stories and experience.  

There's a gun show in Salem on December 19-20 and again January 16-17

Class is 11am-230pm both days, and is still $45

http://www.cegunshows.com/salem--va.html
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#3]
They can do it online as well. $19.95
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#4]
do they have a hunting license and took the hunters safety course? if so that can be counted as the same as a chp class. if not they do not have a hunters license they can take the hunters safety course  for free and use the funds that they were going to pay for a class for more ammo or anything else....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top