Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2015 4:19:57 PM EDT
I used the search function and nothing came up. It looks like Gray Ghost Tactical is no more. Good luck to Brett in his future endeavors.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  Tough to make it with a brick and mortar location in this day and age.  Hope it all works out for him.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I was out at Middletown Firearms yesterday. They purchased a lot of display cases and such from Gray Ghost.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn that sucks.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn.  Tough to make it with a brick and mortar location in this day and age.  Hope it all works out for him.
View Quote

Yep. Seemed like he was counting on local leo contracts and only had tactical type stuff. I think that limited him on sales.

Lot of fudds in culpeper, you don't see clark bros having any lack of business despite their high prices.
Surprisingly, Ace hardware has started to get a following as a gun store and can order in anything people want.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yep. Seemed like he was counting on local leo contracts and only had tactical type stuff. I think that limited him on sales.

Lot of fudds in culpeper, you don't see clark bros having any lack of business despite their high prices.
Surprisingly, Ace hardware has started to get a following as a gun store and can order in anything people want.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I had been in Ace 2 or 3 times, and never looked over the counter in the back of the store.  Every Ace HW I have been in, that area was the stockroom!

Pretty nice back there.  

I have used GreyGhost for one transfer and Hansohn Bros for the other.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, at least they have a top notch NFA dealer (Hansohn).  I send people from Mclean to Hansohn and they say it's worth the drive.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Brett went out of business b/c he was just ok.....there's better service around now.  Culpeper FFLs have accounted for one of the largest class 3 industries in the state for years now.  We are well armed "fudds"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top