Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2015 6:22:38 PM EDT
Anyone know of an area that allows night shooting? Would be using supressors to keep the sound/flash down for obvious reasons.

I'd also be willing to help on night hunts if anyone wants it.

I'd be willing to travel a bit, indoors or outdoors isn't a big deal. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Im interested in night shooting...I have a night vision scope I need to sight in...

IM me if anybody wants to help me in my endeavors
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Most shootable properties are multi-use and going into the hunting season it's going to be a tough sell.  Contact me early next year and we can talk knocking yotes or a full blown night shoot.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most shootable properties are multi-use and going into the hunting season it's going to be a tough sell.  Contact me early next year and we can talk knocking yotes or a full blown night shoot.
View Quote

The yotes were out in force Sunday night, early Monday morning!  Maybe I'll call some in Friday or Saturday night.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
It's dark as fuck at sharpshooter's, does that count?

We've discussed it at quantico. Regs allow it. Just logistics of paying for a medic and of course a couple RSOs which wouldn't be an issue.

I would love to do some night hog hunting with a suppressed 300bo. From a helo even better.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:13:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I think enough people would probably be into this after deer season!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top