Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2015 1:57:01 PM EDT
Any good deals out there that yall are willing to share?
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 2:22:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Standing by for reports of $699 6920's....  

Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:41:08 AM EDT
[#2]
anything, even some stoegers or whatever
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 3:44:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't get to the Walmart in Sterling very often anymore, but they have some guns in there. Every once in awhile there have been some great deals.

-shooter
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't get to the Walmart in Sterling very often anymore, but they have some guns in there. Every once in awhile there have been some great deals.

-shooter
View Quote

I was just at the Sterling Walmart earlier today.  No sales.  Same prices as usual.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Culpeper wasnt on sale last weekend.  Charlottesville was cleaned out today.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Where's the closest Walmart to Stafford or Fredericksburg that actually sells guns?

Link Posted: 8/22/2015 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Watching for those $500 Colt ARs......
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Culpeper wasnt on sale last weekend.  Charlottesville was cleaned out today.
View Quote

cleaned out of all firearms or just black rifles?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 11:50:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Where's the closest Walmart to Stafford or Fredericksburg that actually sells guns?

View Quote

Ferry Farm (South Stafford)
Southpoint (Spotsylvania)

As of yesterday neither had anything on sale. One had a single Ruger American on clearance from $379 to $299. It was sold.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

You and me both.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:16:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You and me both.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and me both.

You call or text if you see a couple and I'll do the same.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:37:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As of yesterday neither had anything on sale. One had a single Ruger American on clearance from $379 to $299. It was sold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to know. Did they have ARs in stock just not on sale?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:53:36 AM EDT
[#13]
None at either Central Park or Southpoint.  I just may have missed them in the past but I don't recall ever seeing any AR platforms at those stores.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I called several of the walmarts west of the beltway in VA.  I was unable to find any ar type rifle.  I may drive over weds when I am off.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#15]
maybe a list of Walmarts that sell any firearms would be good.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 1:24:22 PM EDT
[#16]
No MSRs at the Culpeper Walmart as of yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I work near the Sterline Wallyworld so I'm in there fairly frequently.  I haven't seen an AR in their gun case in a long, long time.  

The last deal I saw was some Rossi single shot, that even at the sale price still seemed a litle pricey for what the buyer would be getting.  However, if you're a turkey hunter they usually have a very deep discount to clear the inventory of turkey shells at the end of the season.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Nothing at Burke.  Called the ones in Alexandria and they said no.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I have some free time tomorrow so I'm gonna ride out to the dulles area. I'll update in the evening.  If anyone is looking for something. Let me know
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 8:14:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
None at either Central Park or Southpoint.  I just may have missed them in the past but I don't recall ever seeing any AR platforms at those stores.
View Quote

Every once in a blue moon Southpoint would have a Colt of some sort. Never lasted more than a couple days.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Stopped by dulles landing and dulles town center Wal-Mart's.  Neither had any ars. Shotguns and bolt guns only. Dulles town center looked like they were reorganizing the whole gun area.  Finished by stopping at the walmart across from convention center. They had a lot of knives at 50% off.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Stopped by dulles landing and dulles town center Wal-Mart's.  Neither had any ars. Shotguns and bolt guns only. Dulles town center looked like they were reorganizing the whole gun area.  Finished by stopping at the walmart across from convention center. They had a lot of knives at 50% off.
View Quote

any deals on the shotguns or bolt guns?
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Bummer, just heard the news.  Effective immediately Walmart will no longer sell AR-15's.  So, does that include any current stock?  Doubt you'll find any at this point.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Warrenton is out.  

I hate Walmart's leadership for this.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prices didn't look to bad. Mostly Mossberg shotguns. Maybe an 870 at dulles landing.  They both had a 10/22 or two I think at $144. Prices would prob be similar to the thread in general discussion. I also didn't notice any kind of ammo sale going on.
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Walmart is going to stop selling AR's.

Article: Walmart to stop selling AR's

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:06:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Walmart is going to stop selling AR's.

Article: Walmart to stop selling AR's

View Quote

I suppose as a WalMart stockholder,i should express my displeasure.   OTOH, the business model seems to be low-ish price, high volume, and I don't think they were moving a lot of ARs.  I never bought a firearm from WalMart, mostly because I didn't want a Colt 6920.   I stopped looking there for ammo during the panic - online is so much easier and cheaper.  Bottom line - meh.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Prices didn't look to bad. Mostly Mossberg shotguns. Maybe an 870 at dulles landing.  They both had a 10/22 or two I think at $144. Prices would prob be similar to the thread in general discussion. I also didn't notice any kind of ammo sale going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose I missed out on those 10/22s from last week. If not, I'll stop by there Friday.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 10:50:21 AM EDT
[#29]
The Wally Worlds in my area shipped all their ARs back to the distribution center....They never put them on sale, even for their employees.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The Wally Worlds in my area shipped all their ARs back to the distribution center....They never put them on sale, even for their employees.
View Quote

Well, of course.  For the children and all...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top