Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2015 6:35:42 PM EDT
I had a Mossberg 30 30 that had seen better days and I wanted to do something different, I figured I would let people know in case anyone was looking for someone who does good work.

TLCustom LLC

The brown was the before and the grey was my after product. I had him strip off the old finish and I was attempting to make the gun pop by having the grey stain put on. Im really happy with it, the owner was really cool and we talked a bit about the Marines and what not. He gave me a good price, cleaned up the rifle, and smoothed out the trigger for no charge. I was pretty happy.

Honest opinion on my color choice?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:24:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Theres an instagram too ... tlcustomsllc
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Honest opinion on my color choice?
View Quote

Personally, I prefer the look of Walnut on classic styled guns.

It's your rifle, if you are happy, that's all that really matters.

Enjoy it,
Bob S.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate it but it's your gun. The nice thing about wood is its easy to revert.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL What is it with grey nowdays???  Isn't Glock offering an OEM grey finish now?

It's weird seeing a lever action in anything but wood but like the above sez, if it makes you happy, congrats.  You can always switch back later!
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn!  He's waaay up in the mountains!  Great for him but sucky for us down east in the swamplands...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top