Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2015 8:27:32 AM EDT
I've got a number of roofing tiles that blew off during recent storms.  Any recommendations or ARFCommers that can fix/patch a roof?
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I used DryHome to put a new roof on two years ago.  I was happy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
marshall roofing redid our roof last year in Tysons and we were more than happy. great work (We weren't even in town at all when they did it, came home 3 weeks later to a completed job)

not cheap (well, no quotes were cheap) but we got it for a decent price due to timing.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 4:31:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Loudoun Valley Roofing in Purcellville did an excellent job on my house a couple of years ago. Not cheap, but excellent work.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 7:49:50 AM EDT
[#4]
W.E. Griffin Roofing

The manager, Matt Hoffman is a good friend. Great work, great reputation.

Link
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I just went with Angie's List and paid for one of the 'packages' when a few shingles blew off last year.

Everything went smoothly.  I think I paid 120.00
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 5:14:51 AM EDT
[#6]
American Cowboy Roofing

We needed a new roof after the derecho came through a few years ago.  These guys had the best price and did excellent work.  And there was always a native English speaker on the crew .

We got them to install some additional powered ventilators while they were re-doing the roof.  Several of the ventilators failed recently.  I was expecting a hassle on getting them replaced since they were almost certainly out of warranty.  Nope, the owner said they shouldn't have failed so soon, we'll replace them, and did.  Good people.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
American Cowboy Roofing

We needed a new roof after the derecho came through a few years ago.  These guys had the best price and did excellent work.  And there was always a native English speaker on the crew .

We got them to install some additional powered ventilators while they were re-doing the roof.  Several of the ventilators failed recently.  I was expecting a hassle on getting them replaced since they were almost certainly out of warranty.  Nope, the owner said they shouldn't have failed so soon, we'll replace them, and did.  Good people.
View Quote

These guys.  I had them install an attic fan and fix a few shingles and chimney trim.  Good work good price.  Will use them when we replace the roof in a few years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top