Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2015 6:24:37 PM EDT
Even if it is for not much. Cleaning out my basement closet and found a bin of gear I obviously have not used in some time. Do not know anyone with kids who might want to "play army' else I would give it to them. Just curious if anyone knows anywhere in NoVA to unload this stuff. Not trying to get rich off it either. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:06:48 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're ever "down south" a cool place called Double Tap Surplus will take it off your hands.  Right off Northampton Blvd. in Va. Beach.  Don't know how much they pay out, but it is a lead...  

http://doubletapsurplus.com/
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#2]
There's a place in Fredericksburg called Corky's.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!

As a side note if anyone in NoVA (or wants to drive to NoVA) has a kid who wants some cool 90s era Army gear to play with let me know and you can have it. Would rather see it in the hands of a kid playing anyways than being sold at a surplus store.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent, my kids will wear it out eventually.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:04:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Hull Street Outlet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top