Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2015 11:08:54 AM EDT
I had a couple transfers done while I was out of town, and The Gun Dude was able to coordinate the entire transaction via e-mail, and hold my transfers for a while until I returned.

When it was time to make the transfer, I found them friendly and the transfer rapid, professional, and easy to do.  He/they accept transfers from individuals, and have probably the lowest fee in the area.

Also, they have good coffee ;)

recommended.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#1]
good to know seeing as how i'll be sending a stripped lower to him on monday once my credit card payment clears
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't used them since they moved, but did a bunch of transfers at their old joint.  Smooth transactions...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:45:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Can someone give me their info?  Is he a stocking dealer/storefront?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:42:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
They are a first class outfit.  I highly recommend stopping by the shop.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#7]
for those that have done transfers through them, do they have 4473s in house? my printer is being finicky right now
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:48:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I stopped in there a while back. It was a very cool shop, to be sure.

I hadn't been a VA resident long enough to buy a gun there at the time, but I did take home one of the fancy Damascus Steel custom knives they had on display.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Great bunch to deal with; Had them transfer my CZ Scorpion Evo 3 yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#10]
My turn for a plug

If you are anywhere near TheGunDude, use them as your FFL
Hands down this was the easiest transfer i have ever done and they made me feel at home once i walked in
Super quick service and super friendly people
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm glad to see all these positive reviews.  I just moved to Falls Church (from Arlington) and looked online last night to see if I was close to any gun shops.  This store popped up and I had never heard of it before.  I'll have to head over there soon.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm glad to see all these positive reviews.  I just moved to Falls Church (from Arlington) and looked online last night to see if I was close to any gun shops.  This store popped up and I had never heard of it before.  I'll have to head over there soon.
View Quote

Do yourself a favor and go
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Passed by the place the other day on a rare drive through Falls Church.  Saw the sign and was tempted to stop, but my daughter and I were on a mission.

Sounds like a great option for folks close in.

Link Posted: 7/13/2015 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They are a first class outfit.  I highly recommend stopping by the shop.
View Quote

Agree with this statement. Picked up a lower from them recently. Their transfer fee is the cheapest I've seen in va
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#15]
they are indeed one of the cheapest but i know of a few other places that are cheaper but not worth the drive from nova
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Their transfer fee is the cheapest I've seen in va
View Quote

Quantico Tactical is cheaper ($15 + $2 state fee for first transfer, $5 each additional transfer).

That being said, I've used TGD many times and they are cool folks.  I wish them well in their new office space.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top