Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2015 3:15:20 PM EDT
What's everyone's July 11th weekend looking like?

ETA: People coming around 4pm, food on the grill around 6pm. Gonna have plenty of food and drinks.
Check page 2 for more details. PM me for specifics.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure I'm free.  What are you thinking?
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Open for me. When, where, what time, and what to bring??
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Open for me. When, where, what time, and what to bring??
View Quote

My place. Alexandria, right inside beltway. Will message out address to the final contestants closer to date

Bring whatever you want to drink and snacks. Gonna try and get my friend Paul to bring his rotisserie

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent!
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got the official "OK" from the chief scheduler.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Have to find out if I'm free, if so, I'm in for sure.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:16:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have to find out if I'm free, if so, I'm in for sure.
View Quote

Assemble the Warriors...
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#8]
This BBQ and swap or just BBQ?  In theory thats my reserve weekend, however I could break free for a bit...
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:41:07 AM EDT
[#9]
In.  Depending on the time I can do up some ribs or butt.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:40:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This BBQ and swap or just BBQ?  In theory thats my reserve weekend, however I could break free for a bit...
View Quote

We can figure it out. Last time I don't think a single item was sold or traded lol

Could do it Saturday or Sunday if that works better
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Saturday is way better. I informed the scheduling director of this. Waiting on conformation.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:42:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We can figure it out. Last time I don't think a single item was sold or traded lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think my reserve unit's change of command is the 11th, so the 12th works better for me.  But, all depends on what time and so on and so forth.  I'll roll out a few pistols I'm looking to sell/trade if others would be interested.  That said, if the 11th is better for everyone else, don't change the date on my account....
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 12:25:41 AM EDT
[#13]
I should be good if they don't change the on call rotation on us.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I would be good for that weekend.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think my reserve unit's change of command is the 11th, so the 12th works better for me.  But, all depends on what time and so on and so forth.  I'll roll out a few pistols I'm looking to sell/trade if others would be interested.  That said, if the 11th is better for everyone else, don't change the date on my account....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, looks like I can do an evening either day, but the morning and afternoon on both days are eaten up based on the reserve unit BA schedule....
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#16]
If its Saturday afternoon or any time Sunday, I'm in.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I could make Sunday.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#18]
My mom just went into hospice care, so I'm not sure what the heck my schedual will look like now.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:35:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh, and we will be celebrating my birthday a little early (mom and sister will be in town that weekend).

Friend with rotisserie will have moved by then (thought he would be here until at least August), so we will be left with the standard propane flame
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh, and we will be celebrating my birthday a little early (mom and sister will be in town that weekend).

Friend with rotisserie will have moved by then (thought he would be here until at least August), so we will be left with the standard propane flame
View Quote

Then hell, we'll celebrate mine, too.  If you're a cigar smoker, let me know, my humidor is stocked.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 12:19:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Then hell, we'll celebrate mine, too.  If you're a cigar smoker, let me know, my humidor is stocked.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More of a pipe man, but I will be more than happy to join you.  
I have $90 worth of Groupons for the Springfield Butcher. This should be good
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Got your email earlier. Count me in.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My mom just went into hospice care, so I'm not sure what the heck my schedual will look like now.
View Quote

didn't see this earlier. sorry to hear that man - will be thinking and praying for yall
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Shoot me a PM if you are in and have the password and I'll reply with details. Should start around 4 this Sat, food on around 6.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#26]
password?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 2:36:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
password?
View Quote

you have to spam Sylvan's PM box

jk
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

jk
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
password?

jk

lol.. I can do this...
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll be there, no need for the password.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Already picked up 2 lbs of bacon (1 x Applewood, 1 x peppercorn), 1 lb of Cajun Sausage, 10 chicken breasts, and 2 lbs of grass-fed ground beef. Will be getting some more ground beef (at least another 6lbs) and onions/peppers, chips, dip, etc.
Friend with the rotisserie can’t come so I personally won’t be attempting ribs, but yall are more than welcome to bring whatever you would like to throw on.

Maybe bring one of those folding lawn chairs if a bunch of us end up hanging out in the garage.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Drinks?

Edit: nvm I found it....

Quoted:
Bring whatever you want to drink and snacks. Gonna try and get my friend Paul to bring his rotisserie

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2015 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Drinks?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Drinks?

Quoted:

I'll have a responsible quantity of beer (in other words, I'm not paying for yall to get hammered), but will also have some Coke, Sprites, etc

Don't worry Crow, I'll have some juice boxes for you

Still, feel free to bring whatever you like
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'll have a responsible quantity of beer (in other words, I'm not paying for yall to get hammered), but will also have some Coke, Sprites, etc

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drinks?

Quoted:

I was going to bring a mini keg of homebrew Wish I could make it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 5:25:27 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm working Saturday, get off at 05:45...looks like yard work is gonna be a bust due to rainfall.

PM me the time and location, maybe I can make it by.

PS..any body have a vice block for an ar10 upper?
Brown Santa should be stopping thru later today...
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 7:02:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Not able to do it this time. Scheduling director has made plans-IE, yardwork, house stuff, her time, and friend in town last minute.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#36]
I should be there.  Just tell me what to bring.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#37]
UPDATE: we are on for this Saturday. If you have not messaged me with info, please do so.

If a couple of you all could bring a folding lawn chair, that should take care of any chances of running out of room to sit.
And of course, bring anything you may want to work on or are looking to sell. I think last time we assembled 2-3 uppers, which was fun (and I have some small parts too, if that's holding you up)

I will have a bunch of chicken, tons of grass-fed ground beef, hotdogs, sausage, and of course bacon... to be used in combination with any of the previously mentioned. I will also have buffalo chicken dip, dessert, and will probably be making some beer-battered onion rings.

If you have any side dishes or other cuts/meat you want to throw on, please bring it. (I think HammerHammer might be doing up some fish)

ADDITIONALLY: Quantico Tactical is coming up for a little bit and may or may not bring some fun stuff.

Looking forward to seeing yall.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 6:05:20 PM EDT
[#38]
I had to take a no-notice work trip to NJ last night (seriously, boss came in my office and told me at 6:00pm) and between tolls, fuel, food, etc. it pretty much sucked-up my fish cooker / fresh seafood budget for the week. I'm afraid there will be no fresh fish now. I will find some munchies and stuff to pack along though.

See y'all tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I had to take a no-notice work trip to NJ last night (seriously, boss came in my office and told me at 6:00pm) and between tolls, fuel, food, etc. it pretty much sucked-up my fish cooker / fresh seafood budget for the week. I'm afraid there will be no fresh fish now. I will find some munchies and stuff to pack along though.

See y'all tomorrow.
View Quote

don't worry about brining anything but yourself, hell, we might have some leftovers you can pack
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Interested in going, messaged OP.

I have 4x lawn chairs I can bring.

Link Posted: 7/11/2015 12:09:44 AM EDT
[#41]
hey guys, I have received a request for a headspace/go-nogo gauge for 5.45x39. I doubt anyone who is coming would have one, but if you do - please bring it
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Damn it.. I *might* not be able to make it.  I'm still doing school work and this paper is no where near done.      (But you'll all be calling me Dr. Lowcash by next summer, suckers!)

When is the official start/end times?
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Damn it.. I *might* not be able to make it.  I'm still doing school work and this paper is no where near done.      (But you'll all be calling me Dr. Lowcash by next summer, suckers!)

View Quote

4ish til 10+ish?
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

4ish til 10+ish?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

4ish til 10+ish?

Screw it, I'll fo.

On my way with some Montecristo's and a Davidoff for the birthday boy.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Great time.

Thank you so much for the hospitality.

Nice toys...
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#46]
wound up working a double-shift...
I was asleep before I hit the sofa...lol

maybe next time.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 12:19:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Thanks for hosting Yukon, I had fun... and left my shirt on a chair.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll keep it til we can get together again. What size was it and did you leave a hat too?

Thanks again for everyone that came out, esp the guys from Quantico Tactical: Woodbridge. Very nice of yall to support a group event and bring some goodies
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'll keep it til we can get together again. What size was it and did you leave a hat too?

Thanks again for everyone that came out, esp the guys from Quantico Tactical: Woodbridge. Very nice of yall to support a group event and bring some goodies
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

XL (unfortunately )

I didn't snag a hat, but if there is a spare I'll take it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 5:09:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks for hosting! It was a great time
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top