Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2015 6:20:17 PM EDT
Why should you care?

Fuckifiknow.

No, really, we are all vets, gun dudes, VCDL/NRA members, and we rock. Hard.

I mean, just look at our logo!

When: Tuesday June 2nd 9pm
What: Open Mic night (4-5 songs)
Where: Mahalo Cove, Sterling VA Link

See you there!

Link Posted: 5/31/2015 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I might swing by with the wife in tow. You guys playing original stuff or covers?
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I might swing by with the wife in tow. You guys playing original stuff or covers?
View Quote

Covers for now.

Originals in the near future.

Come say hi!
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey just wanted to let you know my wife and I enjoyed the show, we got there a little before you guys went on and couldn't stay for the full set. If you guys play a Friday or Saturday night sometime in the future post it up.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey just wanted to let you know my wife and I enjoyed the show, we got there a little before you guys went on and couldn't stay for the full set. If you guys play a Friday or Saturday night sometime in the future post it up.
View Quote

I appreciate that sir, thanks!

Looks like as a result of that show we now have management and we will be playing the Green Turtle in August.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 6:51:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Which location?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Which location?
View Quote

The Greene Turtle Sterling on 22 August

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:30:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm bummed I couldn't go.  Work in Arlington and living near Quantico limits my ability to get to Herndon during the week, for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top