Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2015 4:05:43 PM EDT
Just looking for a little info on Hansohn Brothers LLC in Culpeper...  Anyone have any direct dealings?  Experiences?  Warnings?  Specifically in the way of suppressor sales...  Thanks for anything you can provide...
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting timing. I am thinking about using them currently for a possible future NFA transfer. From memory, I seem to recall most posts on them seemed to be positive. I am interested to see what kind of responses you get.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]
There are no less than one or two Hansohn Bros posts here in the VA HTF every day for as long as I've been a member.  

They will likely see this, but not respond, so as not to toot their own horn - but they are a member/dealer, and are very well respected.  (Maybe they'll say hi, who knows )

Do a Google site search and you'll find all the info you need.  They are A+.

(site:ar15.com HansohnBrothers)
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently purchased my first two suppressors through them. They have been excellent to deal with, and I will be using them again for future suppressor purchases. Feel free to send me an IM if you want more information.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hi.  
View Quote

Yep...  It's me!  The suppressor virgin...  

So far the info gathered from a few different sources tells me these guys are GTG!  Chris spent a good amount of time on the phone with helping me with my questions and concerns...  That said...  I placed an order for my 1st can...  If all goes smoothly (as I expect it will) I have a feeling this won't be the last time I do business with Hansohn Brothers...

Thanks again Chris!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#6]

I ordered two suppressors through Silencer Shop.  Hansohn Brothers did the transfer.  I picked them up Friday.  

All I can say is it was great, friendly service.  I definitely recommend.

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I've both ordered and transferred suppressors through them.  Their prices are probably some of the lowest you'll find in Virginia and their customer service is great.  My fist dealing with them I was very pleasantly surprised by the level of communication.  They go the extra mile to make you feel very good about your whole experience.  My only complaint is I wish they were closer to me!
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#8]
They have been great so far.  Every time I ask them a stupid question they still give me a very polite and honest answer.  I placed an order for a suppressor an hour before they opened.  Before the store opened I had all my paperwork back with the Form 4.  A great group to work with and I am looking forward to my next can!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 4:06:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Great selection and prices, very responsive to questions, lighting fast form 4s.  What's not to love?
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 8:15:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Hansohn Bros is handling a transfer for me from Silencer Shop. They emailed me within an hour of UPS delivering the supressor and sent me a copy of the form 4 about an hour after I sent them a copy of my trust. My expectation is that a dealer contact me within 24 hours after I have an item delivered so they certainly exceeded my expectations. Their transfer fee ($35) is maybe the cheapest in the NFA world and their prices are very competitive with Silencer Shop so no need to wait 2+ months for a form 3 if they have what you want in stock.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 2:49:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks everyone!!  These reviews just solidifies everything I've heard to date.  In fact...  I think I need to place another order...  
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hansohn Bros is handling a transfer for me from Silencer Shop. They emailed me within an hour of UPS delivering the supressor and sent me a copy of the form 4 about an hour after I sent them a copy of my trust. My expectation is that a dealer contact me within 24 hours after I have an item delivered so they certainly exceeded my expectations. Their transfer fee ($35) is maybe the cheapest in the NFA world and their prices are very competitive with Silencer Shop so no need to wait 2+ months for a form 3 if they have what you want in stock.

View Quote

I looked at some of their prices.

I'll probably order direct from them for my next suppressor.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#13]
I have dealt with them a few times and they always treated me good.....
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I've purchased 3 suppressors from them. Not only do they have the best prices, they are genuinely good people. I will never buy suppressors elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Great selection and prices, very responsive to questions, lighting fast form 4s.  What's not to love?
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:31:13 PM EDT
[#16]
At one point they had a couple boxes of NFA stuff pending set aside for me.
THey are the best, and I have yet to see anyone else come close to their prices and customer service in VA.
Their transfers, both title 1 and NFA are cheap, and their prices on inventory silencers are well below MSRP.

That said, there is another dealer in Culpeper who I would avoid like the plague. Not even going to bother bring up the shop's name.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
At one point they had a couple boxes of NFA stuff pending set aside for me.
THey are the best, and I have yet to see anyone else come close to their prices and customer service in VA.
Their transfers, both title 1 and NFA are cheap, and their prices on inventory silencers are well below MSRP.

That said, there is another dealer in Culpeper who I would avoid like the plague. Not even going to bother bring up the shop's name.
View Quote

Yup.  Stick with Hansohn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top