Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2015 9:25:27 PM EDT
I did a search and did not find anything.

I am in need of a FFL/SOT to do a suppressor transfer from another dealer out of state. Can anybody recommend a good one? The dealer I have used before has gone out of business. My two preferred FFLs in the area does not do NFA dealer transfers.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
VA Arms call and speak to Bernie.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They are one of my preferred FFLs but unless something has changed, they do not do NFA transfers. I have asked before. They will sell you what they sell. But it has been a while since I lasted asked so maybe they have changed their policy. I guess its worth a try.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I did a search and did not find anything.

I am in need of a FFL/SOT to do a suppressor transfer from another dealer out of state. Can anybody recommend a good one? The dealer I have used before has gone out of business. My two preferred FFLs in the area does not do NFA dealer transfers.

Thanks
View Quote

More than happy to help.  Our transfer fee is $35 per NFA item and we accept transfers from anybody.  You can contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They are one of my preferred FFLs but unless something has changed, they do not do NFA transfers. I have asked before. They will sell you what they sell. But it has been a while since I lasted asked so maybe they have changed their policy. I guess its worth a try.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't aware of that.  I used them as my go to FFL when I lived in VA.  I have heard good things about Hanson Bros.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#6]
You could call Jeff at US Tactical.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Jack of JC Firearms will do NFA transfers. Did a suppressor for me.

ETA: He is in north Stafford county.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#8]
For all things NFA -transfers, sales and such- I HIGHLY recommend "B3 Armament". Call (703) 200-0470. They are located in Chantilly. They have handled two completed NFA transfers for me and I am in the middle of the third. I cannot say enough good things about them. Very professional and very discrete. Once they receive your gun, you will get a chance to fondle it when you stop by to complete the paperwork then it stays in a climate controlled vault and NOBODY else touches it unless it is to verify a serial number or other official action. No bubbas hanging around the shop itching to finger-fuck somebody else's $10,000 machinegun. No parts getting swapped.

They are also always on top of their end of the paperwork and they will keep you informed and notify you of any ATF issues/actions as soon as they receive notice.

I don't work for them or anything. I have just been extremely pleased with their outstanding service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top