Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2015 3:36:29 PM EDT
Okay, so you have your Virtginia permit and all you want is your Utah non-resident permit so you go shopping around the NOVA sites and WHAT?  You have to pay $225 because some place is going to force you to take the Virginia class all over again?

Here's where I am and what I charge:

I'm in Easton, Md. about an hour and 45 min. from Northern Virginia.  If all you want is the Utah non-resident permit I charge $75 and that includes fingerprinting, materials and the envelope to send everything in.  It does not include a photo which you can get at CVS or Walgreens.

If you want a Florida endorsement, and I include the Florida mandated range time, add $15.00  I provide all the materials.

If you're collecting permits and want an Arizona non-resident permit add $5.00.  I do the fingerprinting and have the Arizona packets.

If you do not have your Virginia resident permit just take the Utah course for $75 and I'll give you a certificate at no additional charge that meets Virginia's requirements for a CHP.

I have classes every Sat. 11AM-3PM.  Maximum of 4 people.  Get a couple of people together, split a 1/2 tank of gas and tolls and you're way ahead of the game.

If you have any questions please email me or phone only: [email protected] 703-828-7058
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 12:00:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I
Quoted:
Okay, so you have your Virtginia permit and all you want is your Utah non-resident permit so you go shopping around the NOVA sites and WHAT?  You have to pay $225 because some place is going to force you to take the Virginia class all over again?

Here's where I am and what I charge:

I'm in Easton, Md. about an hour and 45 min. from Northern Virginia.  If all you want is the Utah non-resident permit I charge $75 and that includes fingerprinting, materials and the envelope to send everything in.  It does not include a photo which you can get at CVS or Walgreens.

If you want a Florida endorsement, and I include the Florida mandated range time, add $15.00  I provide all the materials.

If you're collecting permits and want an Arizona non-resident permit add $5.00.  I do the fingerprinting and have the Arizona packets.

If you do not have your Virginia resident permit just take the Utah course for $75 and I'll give you a certificate at no additional charge that meets Virginia's requirements for a CHP.

I have classes every Sat. 11AM-3PM.  Maximum of 4 people.  Get a couple of people together, split a 1/2 tank of gas and tolls and you're way ahead of the game.

If you have any questions please email me or phone only: [email protected] 703-828-7058
View Quote

If you have three people but can't make a Sat. class I'll do a Wed. or Sun. class if that's more convenient.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top