BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2015 1:22:14 PM EDT
Some good classes going on!
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:40:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Im in new castle everyday.

How was the preppers fest this time? My daughters birthday party was saturday so we couldnt make it this time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty good. Similar vendor count from last year, and some good classes also.
The bingo hall makes for a great classroom, but putting the second class area in the middle of foot traffic, under a day shade without curtains, and no chairs... that idea could use a little tweaking. Maybe relocate it to the end of one of the blocked off side streets?

I hope your Saturday was a great one, and that all us visitors didn't keep y'all from getting around.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:46:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Yall visitors didnt bother me any, i live about about 10 minutes out of town out towards Earns knob so i never even noticed. Hope you had fun in our little town.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top