BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2015 5:58:01 PM EDT
I can't even put this video into words.

VIDEO: Rep. Eleanor Norton Parks Like A Democrat

Worst. Parking. Ever
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Rules - including parking space lines - are for little people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rules - including parking space lines - are for little people.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 4:01:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Heard n the radio Saturday that she's just laughing it off.  "I'm taking parking lessons, and looking into buying a self-parking car."

Guess she doesn't understand that self-parking thing only works for parallel parking.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Heard n the radio Saturday that she's just laughing it off.  "I'm taking parking lessons, and looking into buying a self-parking car."

Guess she doesn't understand that self-parking thing only works for parallel parking.
View Quote

Just extrapolating here, but I'm guessing that there's a lot she doesn't understand.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just extrapolating here, but I'm guessing that there's a lot she doesn't understand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.  Ya think?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Good thing she lives in Washington, D.C.

A river away from civilization in Virginia.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top