Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2015 3:56:00 PM EDT
PLEASE let this mean bad, bad news for this carpetbagging scum.

Report: Va. governor received special treatment from Homeland Security
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe we can get him the room next to bob McDonnell.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds fair to me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sounds fair to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds fair to me.

You're ignoring that there are two sets of rules, one for the ruling class and one for the rest of us, that clown is a member of the ruling class, so there's nothing to see here, move along.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You're ignoring that there are two sets of rules, one for the ruling class and one for the rest of us, that clown is a member of the ruling class, so there's nothing to see here, move along.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds fair to me.

I won't give up hope. Even if it's a 1% chance, it's better than zero.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing will happen to that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think we've lost Virginia yet.  I think the last election was lost for many reasons, not because McAwful was the best candidate or had the most supporters.

Don't lose hope, friends.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds fair to me.

No kidding!  This report illustrates the huge double standard.  An IG would hang a low level employee on much lesser crimes, but a senior executive like this who has a pattern of abusing power gets off with nothing more than an embarrassing story in the Washington Compost.  

I despise crony capitalism, no matter what party is engaging in it, so Republicans who do this crap ought to be strung up too.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:52:24 AM EDT
[#9]
"...hands-on and reform-minded leadership style..."  Damn...  That's a good one.  I'm gonna use this in my next performance eval to buswhack, backstab and anathematize those who oppose my promotion.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:53:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds fair to me.

Exactly.  This won't even be a blip on the screen.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:27:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Don't be too sure.  This is Obama's "Night of the long knives" against the Klinturds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't be too sure.  This is Obama's "Night of the long knives" against the Klinturds.

Quoted:

I'm not saying Va is lost, we are losing but we can still turn the tide, I'm saying he is a Dem and a Killary piece of shit. Usually nothing happens to them. However QT is right, Bam Bam is starting to pull out all the stops to destroy Killary so Fauxahountas gets the nomination.

So Mcdouchenozzle may go down, but I still don't think so.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#13]
The media that went rabid over McDonnell will turn a blind eye on this.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 4:02:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The media that went rabid over McDonnell will turn a blind eye on this.
View Quote

Yup. Its even been all but proven that McDonnell's wife was pretty much having an affair, she admitted he did nothing wrong, and he was innocent of everything the witch hunt charged him with. He will likely get off ion the appeal. Also the guy they gave immunity to could have gotten him off with simple testimony.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:13:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Captain crony capitalism at his finest.  McCawful is a delta bravo of the highest order.  He was on WRVA this morning and Jimmy Barrett asked him about this story.  Mcdouche basically laughed it off.  Virginia politics have become just like everywhere else.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 2:55:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably right.  It's certainly the most plausible explanation of why Pravda would focus the story on McAwful instead of the unnamed "Mississippi Republicans" mentioned in the story.  Interesting that they also skewered Harry "NAMBLA" Reid pretty good, but McAwful was the headliner.

In the end though, nothing will really happen to McAwful - not like it will keep him from a second term or anything.  The impact will be to neutralize him as part of Granny Clinton's machine.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I don't think we've lost Virginia yet
.  I think the last election was lost for many reasons, not because McAwful was the best candidate or had the most supporters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think we've lost Virginia yet
.  I think the last election was lost for many reasons, not because McAwful was the best candidate or had the most supporters.

True but Northern Virginia will push us over the edge sooner or later, I moved here from New Jersey 20 years ago and with retirement in the window in 3-5 years South Carolina is looking better and better.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 7:46:19 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm sure the Obama DOJ will get right on that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top