Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2015 1:09:55 PM EDT
VA HTF bubbas!

Please note that I have a new, much better website up and full functioning now.  Check out www.fpftraining.com.  Also take note of the new course, "Concealed Carry:  Vehicle Environment Skills", and the new instructor, Chris Sizelove, that I brought on board specifically to teach that class.  (Chris is a long serving NCO in the army's special operations community.  He'll be in the area for a year attending school.)

More course additions coming soon.

See you on the range!  

John

PS- check out the info below for the guest instructors.  5 seats left in pistol/shotgun with Tom Givens in June.  

I've got the usual crew coming back to my range in Culpeper, but with a twist this year.

First up in the rotation, 11-12 April, is Dr. William Aprill and Greg Ellifritz with "Unthinkable", to be conducted at Elite Shooting Sports.  Dr. Aprill will be discussing criminal psychology and behavior patterns.  Greg's class will be more "hard skills" oriented on such topics as defeating restraints and treatment of gunshot wounds.  Cost for the two day seminar is $400.  Email [email protected] to register or for additional details.

Next up will be Tom and Lynn Givens of Rangemaster.  They'll be teaching Defensive shotgun on 13 June and Intensive Pistol Skills on 14 June.  Details at www.rangemaster.com.  Registrationhttp://www.eventbrite.com/e/intensive-pistol-defensive-shotgun-culpepper-va-tickets-13503097127

20 and 21 June Greg Ellifritz of www.activeresponsetraining.net is back for  Extreme Close Quarters Gunfighting and then his signature "Collapse Medicine" course.  Cost is $175 each.  Email [email protected] to register.

Greg is back AGAIN for the same two classes as above, except this time Collapse Medicine will be on Saturday and Extreme Close Range Gunfighting will be on Sunday.  

I wrap up the 2015 Guest Instructor program with Kathy Jackson of "The Cornered Cat" for her "Concealed Carry for Women" (But guys can take it too.)  Cost is $400.  Details at www.corneredcat.com, registration by emailing [email protected].

My classes for the year kicked off with Advanced Concealed Carry Tactics two weeks ago, and Concealed Carry:  Foundation Skills and Concealed Carry:  Street Encounter Skills this past weekend.  Standby for a new website and some other changes!

See you on the range!

John

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody here have an AAR of the Rangemaster courses?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:17:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Tom owned an indoor range in Memphis for 15 years.(It used to be Elvis's racquet ball court.  True story.)   During that time period, his company trained 50k plus people for their concealed carry permits.  Of those 50K, 64 subsequently were involved in criminal violence.  Tom's record is 62-2-0.  If he were a football coach he'd be in the Hall of Fame.  (The two people that "lost" were killed because they chose not to be armed that day.)

He knows how to prepare people for armed encounters with criminals.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Rangemasters course is legit and Tom knows what the hell hes doing. Highly recommend.

Gonna have to sign up for something with you Murph after ECQC :)
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Tom owned an indoor range in Memphis for 15 years.(It used to be Elvis's racquet ball court.  True story.)   During that time period, his company trained 50k plus people for their concealed carry permits.  Of those 50K, 64 subsequently were involved in criminal violence.  Tom's record is 62-2-0.  If he were a football coach he'd be in the Hall of Fame.  (The two people that "lost" were killed because they chose not to be armed that day.)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks John. If the new baby doesn't lock me down I should be able to sneak away.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Shameless Monday bump.

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:04:33 PM EDT
[#7]
The links for "Collapse Medicine" have a 404 error page not found...

Rmpl
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 11:14:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The links for "Collapse Medicine" have a 404 error page not found...

Rmpl
View Quote

Got it!  I'll get my web geniuses on that first thing tomorrow.

Thanks!

John
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 8:36:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And he learned the skills the hard way. His wife is very accomplished and is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

There are some AARs in the archive IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Refresh your browser and hit it again, please.  

My new website went live on 1 April...I'm thinking (hoping) you have a cache issue or something.

Link Posted: 4/10/2015 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Viz bump!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top