Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:09:38 AM EDT
Scheduled for Mar. 7-8. Any word on cancellation because of the snow / ice?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Saturday high of 50deg, Sunday high of 56deg, I doubt it will be canceled!
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]
A gun show promoter cancelling a gun show?
NOT gonna happen.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Best quote so far:

"I call this my "felon friendly table" they're not guns, and they're not fireworks because they're flares.  You can shoot em anywhere, in your neighborhood, whatever and it's legal.  I like to cater to everyone, EVERYONE, understand, some of these flares have a big pop."
- specialty bunker guy.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah it's on. I went there today and during the closing announcement, someone had an ND.

I think it was a small caliber round, because it was distinctly a gunshot, but not ear shattering. I think it was a .22.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:38:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah it's on. I went there today and during the closing announcement, someone had an ND.

I think it was a small caliber round, because it was distinctly a gunshot, but not ear shattering. I think it was a .22.

View Quote

So that's like the 4th ND at that show? Jesus!
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:35:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again? Good grief!  First time I went there someone tapped off a rifle through the roof.  Not that this would pardon the NDs, but are we certain someone isn't loading show guns with this intent?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 2:06:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I was there when they opened, it was pretty busy and parking sucked. QT has changed location from a year ago and I missed them. They are now on the far left wall where before they were middle of the hall in the back.

Reloading supplies were in pretty good shape although prices are up $25-$27 a pound. Still no 2400, bull's-eye, Blue Dot or Varget. I did see three or four people selling powder.

I went there hoping to buy more AK-47 plastic mags like I bought last year. I didn't find much but there were quite a few Korean steel mags.

My biggest purpose to go was I have two friends that now live in Fredericksburg they moved down from Long Island last year. They already have their carry permits, belong to VCDL and the NRA. but they don't own any firearms, yet. I showed them several handgun options. She seemed to like the Ruger LCP. I invited them to my local Isaac Walton range at the end of this month. I will bring several different handguns and let them try them out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I was just contacted by a friend of the NDer's fiance asking about lawyers....
apparently a gun shop employee working a table, not a customer.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I was about 50' away. When I looked from where I was all I could see was a giant Firearm Safety sign. Then moments later about 5 uniformed police headed that way.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder what makes F-burg so much more likely to have and continue to have NDs?  From what I recall it's largely the same vendors as the other larger shows.  For a site that doesn't meet as frequently, it just seems odd to continue having NDs far out pacing everyone else.  

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I was there today. Only thing I got a deal on was 9 Pmags for $45. Everyone was trying to capitalize on the SS109/M855 ban. 65 CPR.

I overheard a vendor talking about a discharge yesterday. Can anyone there confirm with details?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I was there today. Only thing I got a deal on was 9 Pmags for $45. Everyone was trying to capitalize on the SS109/M855 ban. 65 CPR.

I overheard a vendor talking about a discharge yesterday. Can anyone there confirm with details?
View Quote

RIF
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

RIF
View Quote

Ain't it, though!
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn just shoot me now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top