Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2015 4:29:08 PM EDT
Hi, I need to get the receiver for my Sig 556xi engraved with my Trust info. Does anyone have any recommendations for a local engraver in the Richmond metro area?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Told at TBA suppressors. Right by Bass Pro
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I called TBA and he charges $85.00 and has about a 2 week turn around. I ended up sending the lower to Verita Machine and got it back in 7 days for $45.00 plus the $5.50 I spent mailing it. Excellent workmanship. There is a place in Glen Allen called JoMoCo that will do it while you wait if you catch him there in a slack time for 40 -50. Firearms are not his main engraving business though and cannot vouch for his work. His phone is 804-262-3555. He has no FFL but does receivers anyway. I would not want to leave it there just in case...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top