Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 11:00:36 AM EDT
Just moved into our new house in Stafford, anybody have a line on a reliable (and hopefully reasonable!) locksmith?

Normally I'd just swap in all new lock sets but I really like the ones that are there so I'm thinking about having them rekeyed...  Plus, I want a safe combo changed as well.

Any recommendations?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:17:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I always use Professional lock & key.been around for over 30 yrs.They are also pro-gun.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I always use Professional lock & key.been around for over 30 yrs.They are also pro-gun.
View Quote
This. I really like those guys.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:10:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, their site was the first one I found.  Glad to hear the recommendations

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Another vote for professional lock and key here
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome.

Their prices are very reasonable and they were super helpful over the phone.   So far, great recommendation.  I'll report back after Thursday, but I'm very happy with Professional so far.  Thanks Gents

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Well a big +1 for Professional.  They will get all my business from here out, and all the referrals I can kick to them!!!!

Anyone looking for a locksmith in the area, deal with confidence.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Swap in one, have removed unit re-keyed at shop.

Repeat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top