Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2015 3:20:27 PM EDT
I would like to have a muzzle device installed on a Remington 700.  Any recommended gunsmiths/shops in NOVA ?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 5:07:45 PM EDT
[#1]
You can either check out blue ridge arsenal in chantilly.  the gunsmith that works there would be able to complete the work.

The other option is WAR rifles in Manassas.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I looked into War Rifles...their online feedback is less than spectacular.  I will check out your suggestions.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
WAR rifles is who I've used. Walt does excellent work. It may take time but it's done right.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 10:53:38 PM EDT
[#4]
WAR rifles is who has been recommended to me several times over. I have never gotten a chance to use them yet. If it means anything, WAR is who Virginia Arms sent me to. My opinion, a flashy webpage does not equal a good gunsmith.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Robb at Virginia Arms installed my muzzle break on my Remington 700!  I was busy so my wife took the rifle. He treated her very well and installed it while she waited.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:14:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Just to clarify we are talking about threading a barrel correct?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top