Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2014 12:16:47 AM EDT
Any of you guys know of a place in Hampton Roads that has a decent selection of holsters? I'm looking for a holster for an L frame. Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 2:13:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You could try either the Marksman at 520 Industrial Park Drive, Newport News, VA 23608 or Quartermaster Police Supply in Warwick Denbigh Shopping Center, 14347 Warwick Boulevard, Newport News, VA 23602 I went to both when looking for a holster for my .40 S&W Baby Eagle and ended up getting one at Quartermaster . My father had also recommended to me, tho I haven't been myself, Superior Pawn and Gun at 104 West Mercury Boulevard Hampton, VA, he told me they had a good selection.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the help. Stopped by all three places and they have a great selection. I guess finding a holster will be harder than I thought. Might have to get another gun instead lol
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 9:19:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Also Backwoods Leather in Portsmouth does great leatherwork, can do custom, and he backs up all his products 100% and can modify how you like.  Great dude.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:28:30 PM EDT
[#4]
GSS Gear in VA Beach.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 1:15:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Also Backwoods Leather in Portsmouth does great leatherwork, can do custom, and he backs up all his products 100% and can modify how you like.  Great dude.
View Quote
+1 for Backwoods Leather.  I have been using his holsters for years, they are very well made.

Check Revolver Armorer in Suffolk for wheelgun leather.  They have a nice selection.

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Backwoods leather in Portsmouth has been my go to place for leather since I found them.

Great product.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Revolver Armorer in Suffolk carries many holsters for revolvers.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
GSS Gear in VA Beach.
View Quote

If you haven't been there in a while, be prepared. They have down sized that place to a closet compared to what it was.

Backwoods has some nice items, wish they would get into tuckables though. Maybe use a 1/2-3/4' clip on them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:33:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If you haven't been there in a while, be prepared. They have down sized that place to a closet compared to what it was.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GSS Gear in VA Beach.

From what I saw, they seem to have shitcanned most, if not all of the camping and outdoors stuff and consolidated down to strictly tactical gear.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Try Buckstaff public safety supply, they have a lot of duty and some concealed carry holsters and can order what you want if you can't find it. Don't know about your particular model.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 3:50:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Oops thought title said Hooters in Hampton Roads
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
From what I saw, they seem to have shitcanned most, if not all of the camping and outdoors stuff and consolidated down to strictly tactical gear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

GSS Gear in VA Beach.

I was very surprised and disappointed in the direction that store is going in.  I wouldn't be too surprised to see them close their retail front at some point this year.

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I was very surprised and disappointed in the direction that store is going in.  I wouldn't be too surprised to see them close their retail front at some point this year.

View Quote

I go in there a lot, and know a few of the people there. From what I have been told they just got rid of all the stuff that doesn't sell well. I highly doubt that the store will be going anywhere anytime soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top