Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2014 8:46:57 PM EDT
Call me a happy customer. This guy is terrific. Almost two years ago, he rebuilt my old abused M29 (PO abused it. Not me) into a match spec pistol. Runs terrific now. Today I needed a carry holster for a Ruger Sp101 with 4" barrel. Not a easy one to shop for. He had a few excellent holsters in stock to choose from. Great prices too!

I feel lucky he is just 20 minutes from my house. Great full service LGS!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent! They are always friendly when at the shows, always hear good things about their work.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I will agree, they seem pretty good. Yeah they are a little pricey on some things like ammo and what guns they do have, but thats to be expected with a small business like that. I will say that his prices on gun smithing seem fair and what work I and a few friends have had him do has been great, and we have had no issues with them. So they get a big thumbs up from me
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had them work several guns for me, and they do excellent work and charge fairly for that work.  In particular, Matt worked over my 649 and transformed it into an excellent and accurate defensive weapon.  They also rebuilt an old Brazil 1937 Smith for me, as well as some AR machining work.  They have become my "go to" gunsmith.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top