Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/16/2014 11:47:44 AM EDT
Fist off please like and share our new FB page to spread the word https://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVirginia?ref=hl
Here's the link to the current Virginia schedule http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=VA&statename=Virginia
What is Project Appleseed?  We teach traditional rifle marksmanship, early American heritage, and promote civic responsibility.
We teach a course of instruction using techniques that only the USMC still teaches. You'll learn position shooting (Standing, Seated/Kneeling, Prone) using only a sling for support and iron sights (optics welcome). You'll be able to apply these techniques out to 500 yards with 4 MOA accuracy if you earn the coveted Rifleman Patch (= Expert score on service qualification tests).
We'll have at least one event per month in 2015 somewhere in the state.  Currently on the schedule is Virginia Beach in Jan, Feb, and April.  We've already got two events scheduled at the NRA Headquarters and one event in Lynchburg.  We'll be adding events for Charlottesville, Mechanicsville, and Montpelier as the ranges solidify their 2015 calendars.  We're also working a few places in NorVa and always looking for any leads in the western part of the state.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Something close to Fredericksburg or Culpeper would be nice.

Wife and I have two 10/22s I want to set up mostly for this purpose with AR15 style sights and whatnot.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#2]
THANK YOU.  Just signed up for Jan 16-17 in Va Beach.. I have a dedicated 22lr upper.  I need to figure out how to sling an AR carbine properly.  Can this be done with a SOPMOD or A5 stock?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wife and I have two 10/22s I want to set up mostly for this purpose with AR15 style sights and whatnot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

we do several events in Charlottesville and Fairfax which is about as close as you can get for now.

I just finished a 10/22 that I upgraded for Appleseed.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's my M&P 15/22. Just need QD attachments or a standard sling swivel.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#5]
AWESOME, You have answered my question concerning how to attach my sling to the rear (SOPMOD stock).  FWIW, I am bringing my go to carbine with a dedicated 22LR upper.  Cant wait, I may also go ahead and sign up for April and bring the M1A to that one.  My plan is to shoot 22LR on Saturday and center fire on Sunday.... (now I know why I bought all that Federal Automatch when it was available)

Quoted:
Here's my M&P 15/22. Just need QD attachments or a standard sling swivel. http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p673/amhldo/2014-05-25%2020.21.49_zpsdakdzpca.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Think Project Appleseed is too basic for you?  So did TOP SHOT Competitor Jamie Franks; read his story below.  Everyone walks away a better marksman!  Join Project Appleseed - Virginia at the C2 Shooting Center January 17th and 18th for our marksmanship and heritage clinic.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I did an Appleseed at Montpelier (Cavalier) a few years ago and enjoyed it. I had built a 10/22 for it, which I still have and really enjoy shooting. I had shot service rifle and been to clinics for that before, but it had been years and this really brought it all back. I got my Rifleman patch but it wasn't a cakewalk.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, I find we are constantly fighting the "aren't you a kids and newbie program"?  I've shot with Active Duty Army and Marines that couldn't qualify.  Our program is open to all but our "Rifleman" standards remain high.  As you said, it's no cake walk.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#9]
You guys are scaring me...  

Quoted:
Yeah, I find we are constantly fighting the "aren't you a kids and newbie program"?  I've shot with Active Duty Army and Marines that couldn't qualify.  Our program is open to all but our "Rifleman" standards remain high.  As you said, it's no cake walk.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:48:34 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL, Don't be scared...

Just show up with an open mind and Cotton GI Web Sling.  Just about any rifle with any ammunition is capable of a Rifleman score with the use of a $15.00 sling.

No fancy optics, high speed single point sling, or match grade ammo needed.....

If you want to practice Colonial Shooting Academy will let you work from a prone position on their end lanes.

Check out http://www.riflemanschallenge.com/ and print off the free targets.  Post them at 25 yards and choot away.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Awesome, Thank you.  I am actually just as excited about the history as the shooting.
Question concerning the slings.  I have the GI sling, the carbine I am bringing has a QD detachment point on the lower part of the stock but it has to be the right or left side (VLTOR A5 if this helps).  I will then hook up the sling to the sling attachment on the upper (bringing a dedicated .22LR upper and a 5.56 upper, irons only...).  Will this be acceptable?  Similar set up as the photo above.
I guess I could bring my M1A since the whole idea is to eventually shoot that and score rifleman...
In the spirit of shoot what you brung, TRYING not to have to buy another rifle for this...

I will get to Colonial at least once before to verify zeros on the uppers.

Thanks again.

Quoted:
LOL, Don't be scared...

Just show up with an open mind and Cotton GI Web Sling.  Just about any rifle with any ammunition is capable of a Rifleman score with the use of a $15.00 sling.

No fancy optics, high speed single point sling, or match grade ammo needed.....

If you want to practice Colonial Shooting Academy will let you work from a prone position on their end lanes.

Check out http://www.riflemanschallenge.com/ and print off the free targets.  Post them at 25 yards and choot away.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, the history is good and its the story most have never heard.  The real story...  American Hero's Channel is running a series that does a really good job at telling the story.  The Revolution I think its called, first episode to be more specific.  They kind of breeze through the Lexington and Concord portion which is what we really focus on, but they talk about a lot of the key players that 99% of Americans have never heard of.  Dr. Joseph Warren, Margaret Kimble Gage, William Dawes, Samuel Prescott, Isaac Davis, John Parker, Samuel Whitmore....the list goes on.  You'll hear all of those names and then some over the course of the weekend.

Just make sure your front QD is on the bottom of the rail or hand guard to prevent canting.  85% of the shooting will be done with the loop sling so it won't even be attached at the rear of the rifle.  We do teach/recommend the Hasty sling for standing.  However, I shot standing with the loop sling my first two Appleseeds, once with the 15/22 then with my AR...  If the rear attach points make the hasty awkward just go with the loop sling.

Don't sweat the M1A yet.  I shot my M1 at a full distance Appleseed and we did a ball and dummy drill and holy cow was I flinching, bucking, and jerking....lol.  Really blew my 400 yard stage and missed Rifelman there by one point...ugh.  Not much of an issue with the AR and virtually nonexistent with rimfire, just one less thing to fight is all.

Don't buy another rifle...what you have is fine.  Shoot the .22 upper and have the AR as a back up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

we do several events in Charlottesville and Fairfax which is about as close as you can get for now.

I just finished a 10/22 that I upgraded for Appleseed. http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p673/amhldo/20141205_205325_zpsk457acvm.jpg

Charlottesville isn't that far I guess.

Sweet 10/22. What's the story with the muzzle device? I'd love to have AR sights and the ability in the future to mount a can.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I've been told of this Elite Shooting Sports range that's opening or opened in William County.  We'll be looking into them for a possible location...

The muzzle device is just an A2 replica.  More than anything I think it looks cool, I know it doesn't really do anything.  Other than that I'll say it helps protect the barrel crown from damage.  This is one of my Appleseed loaners as well and some students can be hard on gear...

Check out Tech Sights.  They make them for Ruger and Marlins and few other rifles as well, even AK variants.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've been told of this Elite Shooting Sports range that's opening or opened in William County.  We'll be looking into them for a possible location...

The muzzle device is just an A2 replica.  More than anything I think it looks cool, I know it doesn't really do anything.  Other than that I'll say it helps protect the barrel crown from damage.  This is one of my Appleseed loaners as well and some students can be hard on gear...

Check out Tech Sights.  They make them for Ruger and Marlins and few other rifles as well, even AK variants.
View Quote

How did the muzzle device mount? I don't think my 10/22 has enough distance between the front sight and muzzle to have threads.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#16]
It actually just slips over the end of the barrel and has a relief cut for the front sight.

Got it from Midway. It's the steel version.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#17]
very interested in this when you post the Charlottesville dates

I do have a question though, I know you say any rifles are ok but I wanted to verify that SBR (with correct paperwork) are allowed

Also i have a .22lr conversion for it but it is not a upper it is just the BCG and magazine do you think that will be capable of the mechanical accuracy since it is no the proper barrel twist for the 22lr ?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#18]
As long as you're following all local state and federal firearms laws then whatever you have is fine with us.

I've seen quite a few 22 conversions and some work fine some had lots of problems. I couldn't speak directly to the accuracy of them though.

To avoid major frustration it is wise to have thoroughly exercised whatever rifle you plan to use. We see scope mounts or sights and numerous other malfunctions every single event.

I carry loctite and tools on the firing now because of it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:32:00 AM EDT
[#19]
As the the Charlottesville dates at RRPC, here is what was requested...

May 2-3
July 11-12
November 7-8

One of these dates might be a "Ladyseed" for women only event - more to come as decisions are made.

As someone who attended the Nov. Appleseed at RRPC, I can tell you they are a fine group of people to spend time on the range with. Here is my posting on Rimfirecentral.com about my Appleseed...

###

"I was finally able to schedule the time to attend a Appleseed event at my local gun club (Rivanna Rifle & Pistol Club) this past weekend.

The weather was just a little on the cool side in the mornings, but not too bad. The "Shoot Boss" for this event goes by the alias "FiremanBob" here on RFC.

He, and all of the other volunteer instructors & helpers, did a great job of helping 18 shooters to not only learn to shoot better, but to also better appreciate what it took to give birth to our Republic.

Safety was always job one - and I can appreciate what that takes with 18 strangers standing next to you.

We started our shooting at a Redcoat Target - it gave all of us an idea of what was to come, and what was expected of us.

After sighting in - and several practice sessions, we did a drill where you try to set up your Natural Point Of Aim (NPOA) and then your buddy places a card in front of your sights. You then take a breath, hopefully coming back to your NPOA, and fire. It was a very telling drill (and one I'll need to work on!).

We were able to get one AQT in on the first day - no one made Rifleman on Sat., but we all knew what we needed to work on. Another Redcoat target session showed some impovement for the group.

Sunday morning was mostly history & dry fire practice as RRPC has a church across the street, and we don't shoot until 1:30 on Sunday. The weather was a little warmer, and less wind (both good things!!)

Once 1:30 came - we had a couple more live fire drills, and then it was AQT time. I did 4 AQT's on Sunday (I sat one out to give my elbows a break), with 3 making the Rifleman mark.

My best was a 225 - and I know what I did right & what I did wrong! One other shooter made it to Rifleman, and three young shooters received their "Drummer" patch.

All in all, it was a great way to spend a weekend. The instructors were top notch - very professional, and very patient.

If you are on the fence about going to a Appleseed, just go! You will enjoy it - you will learn things about you, your rifle and what you need to work on. You will also get a great refresher course on the history of our nations birth."

###

Hope to see you on the range,
Bob S.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Many people think its easy because its only 25 meters.

Used to be, about 10 to 15% of the attendees got their rifleman patch during a weekend Appleseed.

I may try to do one later this year, if I retire prior.  Then my knees/feet hurting like hell won't keep me from working Monday/Tuesday.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#21]
I am signed up for the September 21-22 class.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Some noob questions for you:

1. I have a SBR'd AR I would like to use (With irons). I may need to lean on a veteran of these shoots about slings with my basic setup (Magpul CTR/Quad SAR3 rail).

2. Will I be at a disadvantage with an 11.5" barrel? I do not think I would be but it does not hurt to ask.

3. I was planning on a 100M zero, should I do a 25M zero for this event?

4. if I am reading the FAQ right we need to bring 400 rounds correct?

5. On the FAQ you said we could mark something identifying to ensure we are grouped with our friends. As long as we use the same acronym we will be grouped together? A lot of people at my work shoot.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Bob,

Good to hear from you!  Thanks for sharing the review  and looking forward to working with you again in 2015.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Many people think its easy because its only 25 meters.

Used to be, about 10 to 15% of the attendees got their rifleman patch during a weekend Appleseed.

I may try to do one later this year, if I retire prior.  Then my knees/feet hurting like hell won't keep me from working Monday/Tuesday.

View Quote
Yeah those percentages still hold true. About 10-15 percent per event for rifleman and an average of three events to earn it.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Some noob questions for you:

1. I have a SBR'd AR I would like to use (With irons). I may need to lean on a veteran of these shoots about slings with my basic setup (Magpul CTR/Quad SAR3 rail).

2. Will I be at a disadvantage with an 11.5" barrel? I do not think I would be but it does not hurt to ask.

3. I was planning on a 100M zero, should I do a 25M zero for this event?

4. if I am reading the FAQ right we need to bring 400 rounds correct?

5. On the FAQ you said we could mark something identifying to ensure we are grouped with our friends. As long as we use the same acronym we will be grouped together? A lot of people at my work shoot.
View Quote

1.  As noted above a QD mounted on the bottom and as far forward as possible may work just depends on rail length.  

2.  Don't know that the barrel length will be much of an issue. Sight radius may be more of an issue again depending on rail length or gas system length if usin g an A2 gas block.

3.   25 meter zero absolutely. Even 25 yards is fine preferably from prone if you can. Showing up with a solid zero keeps the frustration level low since we move fast through the course of instruction.

4.  I would say no less. Than 500 rounds but yeah we average right around 400.

5.  I don't recall if eventbright has an option for that but we normally let you choose your spots on the line as you check in.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
1.  As noted above a QD mounted on the bottom and as far forward as possible may work just depends on rail length.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have a QD hole on the bottom of the front part of the rail. The rail itself is 10".  

2.  Don't know that the barrel length will be much of an issue. Sight radius may be more of an issue again depending on rail length or gas system length if usin g an A2 gas block.

For irons I have a Daniel Defense fixed front sight post and a La Rue QD LT103 fixed rear sight.

3.   25 meter zero absolutely. Even 25 yards is fine preferably from prone if you can. Showing up with a solid zero keeps the frustration level low since we move fast through the course of instruction.

OK, great. I was going to do 100M but I can just do 25M.

4.  I would say no less. Than 500 rounds but yeah we average right around 400.

Thanks just need to know for planning.

5.  I don't recall if eventbright has an option for that but we normally let you choose your spots on the line as you check in.

The FAQ may be out of date.

Thank you for the answers!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#27]
I remember one of the instructors from west TX telling me one time about his Appleseed experience.

He did those run and gun carbine courses/competitions.  He told me that not a lot of what he'd learned in those helped him with Appleseed.  However, what he learned at Appleseed helped him a lot with those run and gun/carbine competitions.

Building your skills is easier if you start with a good foundation.  Appleseed is that foundation.  The fundamentals of rifle marksmanship.

Does doing something well make you feel good?  If so, you'll feel real good once you know you can make your rifle do what you need it to do.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I signed up for the May and September Appleseeds in Fairfax.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Casarez,

Sounds like you're ready to rock. Just pickup a cotton GI Web sling and some QD sling swivels.

Make sure you have the appropriate tools to make sight adjustments if your sights use something specific.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:34:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I remember one of the instructors from west TX telling me one time about his Appleseed experience.

He did those run and gun carbine courses/competitions.  He told me that not a lot of what he'd learned in those helped him with Appleseed.  However, what he learned at Appleseed helped him a lot with those run and gun/carbine competitions.

Building your skills is easier if you start with a good foundation.  Appleseed is that foundation.  The fundamentals of rifle marksmanship.

Does doing something well make you feel good?  If so, you'll feel real good once you know you can make your rifle do what you need it to do.
View Quote
Absolutely!   There's no replacement for knowing how to shoot a rifle fundamentally.

It will translate to any other disciplines you may choose. Whether it be NRA/CMP high power, F class or advanced carbine tactics.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#31]
I am now signed up for both the Fairfax classes. I generally suck at accurate rifle shooting so I will need as much help as possible.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm going to be traveling to VA for work for 3 months and would love to get an Appleseed in, what are the laws in VA about rental rifles? (that danm 210 WILL be mine this time) or am I just going to have to use my CCW pistol(yeah I'm that good... lol)
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#33]
For the charlotesville Appleseeds, will all the shooting be at 25m?  Or will you be doing part of the second day on the 300 yard range?
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I am now signed up for both the Fairfax classes. I generally suck at accurate rifle shooting so I will need as much help as possible.
View Quote
Yeah the one day event is nearly sold out already!

Link Posted: 12/24/2014 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I'm going to be traveling to VA for work for 3 months and would love to get an Appleseed in, what are the laws in VA about rental rifles? (that danm 210 WILL be mine this time) or am I just going to have to use my CCW pistol(yeah I'm that good... lol)

View Quote
Just let us know what you'll need and we'd be glad to loan you some gear for the weekend rifle included.

Link Posted: 12/24/2014 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

For the charlotesville Appleseeds, will all the shooting be at 25m?  Or will you be doing part of the second day on the 300 yard range?
View Quote
So far all of our events are 25 meter only. We teach a KD portion on Sunday but don't shoot at longer ranges yet in Virginia.

It's something we're working on and we'd like to have one full distance event per year. It's one thing to be told that what works at 25 meters works at 400 yards and another to experience it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:Yeah the one day event is nearly sold out already!  
View Quote

I know 4 of my friends at work ave signed up for May. I am pushing a few others to do so as well.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am right there with you. I have not done serious rifle marksmanship in over a decade.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#39]
I signed up for May 12 at nra range.  What time is registration, 2:30pm?
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I signed up for May 12 at nra range.  What time is registration, 2:30pm?
View Quote
Yes 2:30 is registration and things will start at 3:00. No need to be there any earlier than 2:00 unless you're checking out the museum which I hear is awesome!

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#41]

So you got a new rifle for Christmas.

Are you ready for a challenge?

Download this free target and let's see what you've got.

Post at 25 yards and shoot 10 rounds in 60 seconds without using any bipods, bags, or rests.  A cotton GI Web sling and a prone position is all you can use.

Sound too difficult?  Make it just 5 rounds and take all the time you want.

If you can put all 5 in the black you've got some skills. If not find the next Project Appleseed event near you and we'll teach you how.

Please like and share our page and be sure to keep an eye on our events tab for the 2015 schedule.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#42]
I didn't get a new gun, but I do have a shooting mat on the way....I can break it in verifying zero and attempt the challenge.

It say on the Appleseed web site to practice the shooting positions.... Any good descriptions or videos that show how to do them correctly?  

Anyone else going to the January VB event?
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I didn't get a new gun, but I do have a shooting mat on the way....I can break it in verifying zero and attempt the challenge.

It say on the Appleseed web site to practice the shooting positions.... Any good descriptions or videos that show how to do them correctly?  

Anyone else going to the January VB event?
View Quote
Here are some good videos from a retired Marine and Team Remington shooting coach.

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#44]
https://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVirginia/videos        
We also have a video of each stage of the AQT on our Facebook Page.

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for posting this.

I went by myself at C2 March of 2010 and loved it. This time going in April with my son.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Thanks for posting this.

I went by myself at C2 March of 2010 and loved it. This time going in April with my son.
View Quote
This is awesome!  Glad you had a good experience and are bringing your son with you.

If you have or do shoot a Rifleman score we'll have an orange hat waiting for you.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This is awesome!  Glad you had a good experience and are bringing your son with you.    

If you have or do shoot a Rifleman score we'll have an orange hat waiting for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for posting this.

No I did not get my patch. When I went last time my 22 conversion bolt for my AR kept malfunctioning and I've had lasik eye surgery since.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 1:02:53 PM EDT
[#48]
       Project Appleseed is FREE for all Active Duty Military, Reserve, Guard, LEO, Disabled, and Elected Officials!
The Cotton G.I. Web Sling! Its not the only sling you can use, but there are clear reasons its the only one we recommend. It does everything you need a rifle sling to do and nothing you don't.
It doesn't slip like the Nylon versions

It adjusts easier and faster than a 1907 leather sling

It will fit any rifle you own
Don't have one? Pick one up at the Appleseed... store or if you're out of time don't fret. We ALWAYS have loaners available for use.

http://store.rwvaappleseed.com/page13.html
Not sure how to install it or use it? We'll teach you, but if you want a head start here's a link to some useful tips.

http://www.armalite.com/images/Tech%20Notes%5CTECHNOTE109.pdf
Check out our events tab as the schedule is filling up.

Link Posted: 1/9/2015 12:03:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Been dry firing in positions over the last week, and went to Elite Shooting Sports tonight to zero my Ar15 MBUS & ACOG @ 25m via sitting position with a hasty MS1 sling.  After shooting at little 1" squares and feeling confident, I went after a red coat.  

" />

For not having shot in Appleseed positions and targets in quite a few years, I'm pretty happy.  Next is to get a GI Web sling, and practice some loop in Prone position.  

" />
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 2:12:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Tag
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top