Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2014 8:12:39 AM EDT
Just an FYI, just stopped by the Redmill Walmart in VB.  Twelve cases of CCI's and they only sold 6-100 rd sleeves this morning.  $7.49/100.  The sales guy said all the VB Walmarts rcvd the same amount.  Just in case anyone's interested.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#1]
They still had some at 830pm, picked up 6 100 rds packs, CCI 40 gr Standard Veolicity. They limit you to 3 packs per visit, guess 7.5 cents/rd is the new normal
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I was pretty surprised about that too.  I ended up getting 9 boxes before the day was out.  It is craptacular about the price, but at least it was available.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:10:16 AM EDT
[#3]
went into Red Mill Walmart for other stuff but decided to see if the CCI 22lr was still there, all gone so I guess people still buying it on sight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top