Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2014 12:50:48 PM EDT
Here's the deal:

I will come to your location; home, firestation hall, church etc.

You get nine people plus yourself.  As the person who gets it all together you go through the course for free.

You pick the day you want the class.

Questions?  Email me at: [email protected] or call me: 703-828-7058
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe I'm missing something here but isn't this akin to the classic Star Trek V question, "What does God need with a starship?"   If a VA CCW permit is readily available and widely accepted, why would I need a Utah non-resident permit?   Just wondering........
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe I'm missing something here but isn't this akin to the classic Star Trek V question, "What does God need with a starship?"   If a VA CCW permit is readily available and widely accepted, why would I need a Utah non-resident permit?   Just wondering........
View Quote

It'll get you WA & MN, which VA resident permit won't cover...

OP can fill you in on any other benefits that I might be missing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Georgia, Washington State, Deleware & Minnesota
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.  I thought it may be something like that.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks.  I thought it may be something like that.
View Quote

Oops, forgot to mention Wisconsin.  Strangely enough Wisconsin ONLY recognizes a VA non-resident permit, not a resident permit BUT, they do recognize a Utah non-resident permit!  Go figure.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:49:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Yea, you can go just about anywhere...the UTAH thing is the way to go if you travel, etc.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:56:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Van40 I shot you an email.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:14:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Virginia Resident, Florida Non-Resident, and Utah Non-Resident, together gets you about as much as you can. It is worth getting Utah. You can also renew it by mail, so its easy. Unfortunately, whatever software they use for transferring your picture, turns everyone into looking like a terrorist.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Virginia Resident, Florida Non-Resident, and Utah Non-Resident, together gets you about as much as you can. It is worth getting Utah. You can also renew it by mail, so its easy. Unfortunately, whatever software they use for transferring your picture, turns everyone into looking like a terrorist.
View Quote

Does not get you Colorado as I have the same set up. Now that I relocated out west my VA will expire in 2 years and I need to do something about Colorado as this is such an ass hole place on gun laws. Will be getting a WY resident that covers almost every state. Check it out on HANDGUNLAW.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Many thanks to Nathan and his wife who hosted a class in NOVA this past weekend.  We had a lot of former service guys and it was great seeing them.  Again, many thanks for hosting the class and putting everything together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top