Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2014 9:49:59 PM EDT

Wear your "I Voted" Sticker to any Quantico Tactical Store on Tuesday, 4 November and save 15%* off off your entire purchase!

We realize that military personnel do not always vote in person, so show your military ID and save 15%*

* Discount does not apply to firearms, ammunition or previously discounted items such as closed outs and quantity discounts.
View Quote

Not that any of y'all need another reason to vote ... but if you've got the chance to take QTS up on the offer, it seems like a win-win!
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow. Just so happens I have to go there tomorrow anyways...

These guys just never cease to amaze me.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:30:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We used to do "Tax Free" Days, then we got our first VA Sales Tax audit in ever.  

We passed the sales tax audit with flying colors, then ~three weeks later we received a letter from the Commonwealth of VA stating that advertising "Tax Free" days, even if we pay the sales tax is illegal.  
View Quote

Then how the hell does the state get away with advertising tax free holidays?
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top