Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2014 5:34:46 PM EDT
Need a couple of trees dropped. I can take care of it after that.

Anybody have a hook-up?

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, call Johnny at Freedom Tree Service

Tell him Bud sent you.  Johnny is honest and hard working as they come.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I was just about to post Freedom, they are a great outfit, have taken down a few trees for us.  Good work, as good a price as the guys that go door to door and never seem to get the work done.  We had them take down a very large pine tree that had died in our back yard, in the middle of eight others.  They said they would come out in the next day or two, and then  one day we came home from work and said, what's different in the back yard?  The tree was gone, but there was no mess, hardly anything to tell that a tree had been there, the work was done so well.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Care of tree's are awesome took down a massive tree from my yard. the only sign of them having been was a missing tree
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple of trees behind my house that lean a little too close for my comfort that I need removed. I imagine you would have to use a crane for them.

The price of that is what keeps me from getting it done. Ugh.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:30:19 PM EDT
[#5]
You might be surprised at what they can do by climbing the tree and bringing it down in pieces, no cranes involved.  Just need the right guys.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:20:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You might be surprised at what they can do by climbing the tree and bringing it down in pieces, no cranes involved.  Just need the right guys.
View Quote

That would be good. I was looking at it this weekend and it would be an act of major gymnastics to get a crane close enough.

Anyone know if they charge to come out and do a quote?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]
For the Stafford/Spotsy area I've used MOT's Tree Service.

Free quote, did a ton of work for me that came out way less than I thought it would. And the head guy is an arborist.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 8:00:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Most of the good outfits like Freedom will come out and give you an estimate for free, unless you are too far away.  They have to see it to be able to know how much work & what gear they need anyway.  Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top