Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2014 10:49:47 PM EDT

Started off with someone reporting being carjacking by someone they know that was armed with a gun.  Cops eventually converged on the house where the suspects were.  I guess they decided to make entry since the suspect wouldn't come out.   Not even confirmed they are the suspects, still need to do a show up with the victim.
Dog is still alive, PD is told they can load it in an SUV and take it to a vet.  Doing first aid on it now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:20:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Considering the cops did first aide and were asking to transport the dog, it does not sound on face value to be the typical GD style cop shot my dog scenario.

I would be interested in reading what happened.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Sounds like a legit shooting and the PD did what it could after the fact.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad the dog is expected to recover. There's something odd about the lead in though:
....a 20-year man was in a parked car with several other individuals in the 11500 block of Fairfax Station Road. Someone in the car displayed a handgun and took money and property from the victim.
View Quote

So would it reasonable to conclude the "victim" perhaps knew (or perhaps had a drug dealing relation, either as buyer or seller, with) the "suspects"?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Glad the dog is expected to recover. There's something odd about the lead in though:

So would it reasonable to conclude the "victim" perhaps knew (or perhaps had a drug dealing relation, either as buyer or seller, with) the "suspects"?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
....a 20-year man was in a parked car with several other individuals in the 11500 block of Fairfax Station Road. Someone in the car displayed a handgun and took money and property from the victim.

I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like a drug deal gone bad.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad things happen to bad people far more often than they happen to good people.  For example most home invasions are committed against criminals, either drug dealers, other burglars, etc.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess the OP lost interest when it became apparent the cops didn't go on a random dog shooting spree?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Started off with someone reporting being carjacking by someone they know that was armed with a gun.  Cops eventually converged on the house where the suspects were.  I guess they decided to make entry since the suspect wouldn't come out.   Not even confirmed they are the suspects, still need to do a show up with the victim.
Dog is still alive, PD is told they can load it in an SUV and take it to a vet.  Doing first aid on it now.
View Quote

2671? hmmmm...Person assigned that number is no longer in the employ of FCPD.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:42:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's probably his military MOS, crypto guy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I guess the OP lost interest when it became apparent the cops didn't go on a random dog shooting spree?
View Quote

No MRAPs involved either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top