Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2014 2:51:53 PM EDT
Anyone know of a place to get engraving done for SBRs in NOVA at reasonable prices? I am seeing $100.00+ per receiver.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
US Tactical google them for phone number. Jeff does awesome work and charged me $80 last time.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Photon Engraving - Manassas - $95. Ask for Crawford and he will likely give you a discount if you tell him Les told you about him. He's got a KILLER shop and will do it while you wait. He also gave me a free engraved mag light.

He may not be the cheapest, but you can get an appointment as soon as you want and there is no wait and you don't have to leave your lower.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
US Tactical google them for phone number. Jeff does awesome work and charged me $80 last time.
View Quote

+1 for Jeff
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 11:02:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
+1 for Jeff
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 for Jeff

This.

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 for Jeff

This.

This again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Odd... when I called it was $95 and I'd be without my lower for "at least a week".

It would be nice to clear this up.  Can you guys post pics of your finished work, to begin with?

EDIT:  To clarify, I believe I emailed him and *I* got a phone call - did the price change?  Will he do it while you waited?  Because Oakton is really close to me, if so, and that gives me another option.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Odd... when I called it was $95 and I'd be without my lower for "at least a week".

It would be nice to clear this up.  Can you guys post pics of your finished work, to begin with?

EDIT:  To clarify, I believe I emailed him and *I* got a phone call - did the price change?  Will he do it while you waited?  Because Oakton is really close to me, if so, and that gives me another option.
View Quote

I just had him do mine $80 while I waited. Very happy with the work
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well hell, that saves me $15.  I will reach out to him again and see if there is any reason I can't wait.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Another +1 for Jeff...

Examples...

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Where on earth is that 2nd engraving?  
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:12:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's on a PS90, in the 'pocket' below the SN...  Lasers can get just about anywhere...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top