Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any thoughts on the Specwar K in 5.56?
View Quote

If you absolutely have to have a short can instead of a quiet one, the SpecWar K certainly fills the bill.  I haven't shot with one so I can't tell you how quiet they are though.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you absolutely have to have a short can instead of a quiet one, the SpecWar K certainly fills the bill.  I haven't shot with one so I can't tell you how quiet they are though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any thoughts on the Specwar K in 5.56?

It will primarily be going on a 10.5" SBR. I am totally open to options.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The SpecWar K did very well in a recent test by Military Arms Channel. Link below.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_20/445628_Military_Arms_Channel_5_56_Suppressor_Shootout.html
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:11:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I REALLY hope I get the "call" from you guys this week on my Spectre II as I'm going on vacation next week and would love to mount it on my 15/22.  Watch that mailbox for my stamp!
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Can we get a "here's what's in stock/on sale" update?

My wife wants to know what I'm buying myself for father's day and it just hit me.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I REALLY hope I get the "call" from you guys this week on my Spectre II as I'm going on vacation next week and would love to mount it on my 15/22.  Watch that mailbox for my stamp!
View Quote

My stamp for my spectre 2 came in yesterday, hope yours gets there soon!
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 11:17:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can we get a "here's what's in stock/on sale" update?

My wife wants to know what I'm buying myself for father's day and it just hit me.  
View Quote

I keep the website current in regards to availability. New arrivals are announced on Twitter @HansohnBrothers.

That being said, Rugged Surge and Liberty Mystic-X as well as a demo Dead Air Sandman-L arrived yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#10]
In addition to the brands we already carry, we are extremely proud to now be an Allen Engineering stocking dealer!
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:19:41 AM EDT
[#13]
I must be the only one that buys Gemtech products in the area.  I used a Halo on two of my five deployments and it led me to Gemtech gear  (to many quick mounts to change.  

Any Military deals on Gemtech stuff or can I have it transferred in?  

So you know when you might have the Gemtech the "One" in stock?  I know they barely went forward.

With my 9mm/45 suppressor I might as well go cheaply with a SilencerCo blue label deal you have going since I still do not have a pistol suppressor.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I must be the only one that buys Gemtech products in the area.  I used a Halo on two of my five deployments and it led me to Gemtech gear  (to many quick mounts to change.  

Any Military deals on Gemtech stuff or can I have it transferred in?  

So you know when you might have the Gemtech the "One" in stock?  I know they barely went forward.

With my 9mm/45 suppressor I might as well go cheaply with a SilencerCo blue label deal you have going since I still do not have a pistol suppressor.  

View Quote
You aren't the only Gemtech fan.  I've found the Gemtech buyers to be... less vocal than buyers of other manufacturers.  

I have no idea when the ONE will be available, but I'm also anxious for it's arrival.

If you do find a great deal let me know and I'll try to match it.  If I can't match it, I'm always happy to handle a transfer.  NFA transfer fee is $35 per item.

Send your .mil (retired, active, NG or Reserve) credentials to [email protected] and I will set up your account to see .mil/LEO pricing.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I must be the only one that buys Gemtech products in the area.

View Quote

Nope. I have a Trek-T (which is basically a thread-on titanium version of the HALO that you used) that I've been very happy with so far.

Their rimfire cans are very light as well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nope. I have a Trek-T (which is basically a thread-on titanium version of the HALO that you used) that I've been very happy with so far.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I must be the only one that buys Gemtech products in the area.

The GMT-Halo is a great upgrade (titanium version).  Gemtech makes good suppressors, they just aren't the marketing juggernaut that is SilencerCo.

Link Posted: 8/6/2015 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes, we are a Silencer Shop powered shop.  However, give us a chance and we can usually match or, in most cases, beat their price!

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 2:22:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 9:42:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Can I pre order Gemtech stuff?
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Can I pre order Gemtech stuff?
View Quote

Pre-orders are fine.  Which model are you looking for?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 10:31:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Decided just to go with all the silencerco stuff.  I have a lot of quickmounts thAt mightbw getting replace...maybe.

2 soon to be 4 silencercos on my trust.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 10:05:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Decided just to go with all the silencerco stuff.  I have a lot of quickmounts thAt mightbw getting replace...maybe.

2 soon to be 4 silencercos on my trust.
View Quote

Not a problem, give us a call or email whenever you are ready and we will be happy to assist.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#25]
So, you guys are part of the AIM Surplus dealer program where stuff just goes to you guys and you call us when it gets there?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So, you guys are part of the AIM Surplus dealer program where stuff just goes to you guys and you call us when it gets there?
View Quote

Yes sir, we are on with AIM. When your order arrives, we contact you for pickup.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 3:51:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Did you guys retire from hockey?

.  Look forward to stopping by some time.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Classic!  
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#30]
whats turn around time on getting tax stamps back now a day?
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
whats turn around time on getting tax stamps back now a day?
View Quote

Taking about 4~5 months on average.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 11:25:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes sir, we are on with AIM. When your order arrives, we contact you for pickup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, based on the tracking info it arrives today, so I'll see you guys Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/21/2015 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Hansohn Brothers are dealers of both Silencerco and Griffin and you stock pistons, fixed barrel mounts and spacers for both,  I know that Silencerco pistons for the Octane & Osprey are compatible with the Revolution 9 & 45.  What fixed barrel mounts and spacers interchange between the Octane, Osprey, and Revolution?

Thanks

Link Posted: 9/22/2015 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hansohn Brothers are dealers of both Silencerco and Griffin and you stock pistons, fixed barrel mounts and spacers for both,  I know that Silencerco pistons for the Octane & Osprey are compatible with the Revolution 9 & 45.  What fixed barrel mounts and spacers interchange between the Octane, Osprey, and Revolution?

Thanks
View Quote

I just compared the fixed barrel adapters and they differ enough for me not to recommend cross-brand usage.  I have a shipment coming with SilencerCo spacers and I'll compare with the Griffin spacer.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#36]
What kind of prices are we talking here?  And on what models?  Can you get into any specifics before I send in $200?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What kind of prices are we talking here?  And on what models?  Can you get into any specifics before I send in $200?
View Quote

Applies to all SilencerCo models.  Prices are confidential however so I can't list them publicly.  Feel free to call, email or IM.
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Applies to all SilencerCo models.  Prices are confidential however so I can't list them publicly.  Feel free to call, email or IM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I now see why.  DD214 sent.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:47:40 AM EDT
[#39]
This is killing me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Just for some clarification from the website...this deal goes on year round for the other qualified candidates like LEO and first responders?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just for some clarification from the website...this deal goes on year round for the other qualified candidates like LEO and first responders?
View Quote

That is correct.  The November only deal is for any honorably discharged veteran.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Awesome.  Thanks

So if you need anymore motivation to go and help out your local firestation.  Most stations could stand to use the help.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/16/2015 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Shout out to Hansohn Brothers!  Great prices and great service! They will even push your truck while trying to bump start it!  Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SilencerCo is opening the SPEQ Program to all honorably discharged veterans for the month of November. If you are honorably discharged, you will be able to purchase SilencerCo products at discounted prices.

Email a copy of your DD214 to [email protected] and give us a call to order. 540-748-8155.

Thank you for your service!

Applies to all SilencerCo models. Prices are confidential however so I can't list them publicly. Feel free to call, email or IM.

Note: We can only offer this to Virginia residents.

Ughhhh, this is so tempting.... I am afraid to ask for the pricing.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 10:11:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SilencerCo is opening the SPEQ Program to all honorably discharged veterans for the month of November. If you are honorably discharged, you will be able to purchase SilencerCo products at discounted prices.

Email a copy of your DD214 to [email protected] and give us a call to order. 540-748-8155.

Thank you for your service!

Applies to all SilencerCo models. Prices are confidential however so I can't list them publicly. Feel free to call, email or IM.

Note: We can only offer this to Virginia residents.

Be afraid.  I asked.  Then I bought.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top