Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2014 5:08:57 PM EDT
Hi guys, my name is Aaron. I’m one of the cadre at Max Velocity Tactical. I’ve been a member on ARFCOM for a long time and I was a stalker well before that.  I recently started working at MVT teaching the weapons manipulation classes and the first day of the new 3 day CRCD format.

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce the school. At MVT we are truly focused on realistic training. We offer an experience that is incredibly rare in the shooting community. That is focused small unit tactics with reactive targets in a field environment. The kind of training offered at MVT is unique in the civilian world and rare enough in the military as well. Unless you were combat arms this kind of training is hard to come by.

We are introducing new courses this coming year. We are starting to emphasize night time shooting and tactical training with NODs and IR lasers with the NIGHTFIGHTING class. The combination of the rifle and sidearm in COMBAT 2 GUN and Urban Combat in CRU-TT are also new this coming year.
Check out the website, read the course descriptions and reviews on the blog.  You can also check out the books on Amazon or at the website.  If you have any questions feel free to IM me or ask it here.

Max Velocity Tactical

Aaron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top