Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2014 11:44:09 AM EDT
Thanks va_gunnut for the instructor upgrade.  I’m getting lost through threads and learning the do's and don'ts, so please bear with, flag or forgive I am still learning.

I am Active Duty EOD, 17 years. I own a business with in Va Bch called Bare Knuckle Defense LLC, we specialize in training for the common person. I've been to just about every shooting academy the military can send me, other countries training academies and more than my fair share of OIF/OEF deployments to claim real-life experience.

We focus on 80% builds (Cerro forge) in the area & have expanded our opportunities to an outdoor range located on Camp Pendleton in Va Bch which is currently 200yds.  It’s a private range, so registration has to be done so your firearm isn't confiscated at the gate but we are working with the powers at be to get "open-shoot" going, in time. My day job steals me away.

Currently we offer: Pistol, Shotgun & Carbine familiarization ($50/two hours/50rounds) training as well as more advance with the same. Please check out the website if you are interested Bare Knuckle Defense. We focus on the basic fundamentals. Think of it as a precursor to the big named courses. We can throw you through the ringer with advanced courses of fire, but not many people around here want to sit and teach at the very basic level.

We also teach Situation/Self Awareness: How to monitor yourself/children online by showing how easy it is to bluetooth/wifi hack your phone, geolocate your facebook pictures and so forth.  We teach how to think like a predator to avoid physical confrontations.  Finally how to open that tunnel vision we all get by playing games with our loved ones, expanding your SA and theirs, if confrontation arises, how to defend yourself w/gross motor skills.

If anyone wants to come out and see what we are doing throw an IM my way and I will set you up to get through the gate w/wo a firearm (only to AR15 members).
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]
HELL YEAH!
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Sweet
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#3]
DOUBLE TAP

But it's worth saying twice...Sweet
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Received 1, sent 1... any deep sea here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top