Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2014 8:46:38 AM EDT
From what I've been told in the past it's a pretty worthless show but I've never personally been. I am in search of one thing, and one thing only, a fixed rear sight for my Dissipator build that I just finished. What are my chances of finding one there? To that end, does anyone know of any shops on the south side of Hampton Roads that may have one?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Headed to the show right now. It is usually a fairly good show with quite a few vendors from further south than the one at Hampton. It is also one of the only shows that allows the vendors to have jugs of power in the venue....
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got back from there(bought cleaning supplies but was looking for a heck of a lot more).

The answer is NO! Don't bother with it.  Wait for the Hampton show next week, which offers free parking.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with the above poster....I went and the show was VERY small and not even worth effort......Upside was that there was a fair amount of handgun ammo at reasonable prices...but I reload....YMMV
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I ended up going. Found a very lightly used Matech BUIS for $40 at one of the random parts guys. Other than that, it was a very lame show.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ended up going. Found a very lightly used Matech BUIS for $40 at one of the random parts guys. Other than that, it was a very lame show.
View Quote

I went to the Fredericksburg show and it was pretty good !!!! when there are 2 shows on the same weekend one is sure to suck because they split the venders ....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top