Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2014 5:52:47 PM EDT
I-95 heading south a few miles past the Pentagon as I was leaving work yesterday afternoon.  It was an SUV, maybe gold/tan or something - I'm a bit color blind.  I believe the plates said "ARCANE".

Sound familiar to anyone?
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Not me but I have seen your plates! I think it was one morning driving into the Pentagon.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not me but I have seen your plates! I think it was one morning driving into the Pentagon.
View Quote

Yeah, that sounds about right.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 12:34:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I-95 heading south a few miles past the Pentagon as I was leaving work yesterday afternoon.  It was an SUV, maybe gold/tan or something - I'm a bit color blind.  I believe the plates said "ARCANE".

View Quote

Are your plates on a jeep?
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep - a black one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a very badass jeep.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you sir!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 10:52:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thank you sir!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you sir!  

Yes it is...I saw you at the Woodbridge Post Office in the last week or two...  
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you sir!  

Ahh... yeah, mailing my Form 4 right before hitting VA beach.  Did I tell you guys about how Guns and Ammo Warehouse F'ed me with that?  They LOST my trust paperwork and didn't notify me for FIVE months.  Don't get me started...  

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Lowcash:

You passed me on I-395 near Glebe and I followed you up Washington Blvd. I tried to get your attention but you didn't see me.

Jeremy
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hey Lowcash:

You passed me on I-395 near Glebe and I followed you up Washington Blvd. I tried to get your attention but you didn't see me.

Jeremy
View Quote

Hopefully I wasn't driving fast/crazy or anything - there is only so much a Jeep can do.  

I take Washington up to Clarendon, so no doubt that was me.  How were you trying to get my attention - yelling or the finger?
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey, keep an eye out for me - Mondays or Fridays on I495 from the Toll Rd all the way to Belvoir! Small BFL on a dark metallic gray Ford Fiesta.  Probably speeding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top