Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2014 3:29:47 PM EDT
Looking at a cheap SUV for winter and a place to toss the guns when going shooting. They have a couple I was interested in
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m almost 100% positive 99% of their vehicles have been wrecked, hence the “lower” price.  My mother purchased a Mazda 3 car from them 2+ years ago with no problems, granted she never has it outside of the city limits except once a month running on rt37.  Other than this, it’s all I have.  How about pulling a Carfax on your vehicle?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
the auto check said its fine..
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Gasoline Alley has always been considered "sketchy" amongst everyone I know. Never bought a car there myself, but I've never heard positive reviews come out of that place. YMMV, but I'd steer clear.

One look at their reviews on Google pretty much confirms that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 12:15:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have never used them; my father was a bodyman his whole life & I have spend a lot of time in and around similar shops, be very wary.  A quick google reports not so good:

Gasoline Alley Review
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 12:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]
At this point in time Gasoline Alley is a much better place than Gold star.

Gasoline alley had some problems back in the day but I haven't heard of anything wrong with their cars in a few years.

Goldstar on the other hand is a cluster fuck of problems. Selling cars without clear titles. Not purchasing extended warranties that customers have got. Long list of lawsuits towards them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top