Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2014 8:05:18 PM EDT
I want to get my FS M&P grip chopped to accept compact magazines, anyone have any experience with someone in NOVA.  

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:35:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard Hatfields did a fellas that turned out to be a disaster so you might really want to do your research before going that route.

Why not just sell it and buy a compact?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I  want the longer sight radius and the ability to have a mounted SF X300.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Longer sight radius, higher velocity, and the longer barrel tucks in tighter with an IWB holster.

I think the perfect ccw gun would be a Glock 26 frame with a Glock 19 slide.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:48:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard Hatfields did a fellas that turned out to be a disaster so you might really want to do your research before going that route.

View Quote

Hatfields seems to have two kinds of former customers - those that love him and those that hate him. The google reviews paint a very grim picture. There are positive anecdotes, but not much in the way of positive data. Frankly, their method of interacting with people will keep me out of there anyway. If I am paying those prices and waiting those times, there are other smiths I would rather use.

I haven't checked out our "new" HTF 'Smith at Blue Ridge yet, but I have a couple things I would like to get over to him after we sell this house and get the move done.

-shooter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top