Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2014 6:07:39 PM EDT
I've got my CZ P09 (Hampton Gunshow a couple of weeks back) so all I'm looking for now is some IMR 4895, or some of the newer powders I've not yet used, if I can't get 4895.

Reminds me, I need to find my list of "newer" powders in case I can get a lb. to test.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only been to Doswell once and it was terrible.  Only 1/3 of the way full and only a handful of decent vendors.  That was a year or so ago.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I went today and it wasn't bad for a small show .
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
We really need a show to replace the one that used to be at the Showplace in Mechanicsville.  I really miss that show.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Got a holster for my old Speed Six for the kayak fishing thing.

Got some pistol targets.

Got some cleaning stuff (pistol rods/brass patch tips).

Got a couple bags of 9MM 115 grain HPs from Georgia Arms (the best shooting ammo I ran through my new P09 last weekend.)

Got some primers (large pistol and large rifle).

Seems like that was it.  Only powder I saw was an odd can here and there that was still too overpriced for me to buy - even if I'd seen some I wanted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top