Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2014 8:05:27 PM EDT
Hey everyone, looking to see what the prices are in the area. I'm looking at Wal-Mart and local shops.

The calibers -

.223/5,56

7.62x39

9mm

45acp

9x18

.38spl

12ga

So what are the prices. I have not been out looking but I'm getting ready to start looking and buying. Thanks everyone.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#1]
9x18 is nonexistent in Woodstock, Front Royal and Winchester. I looked all last weekend.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
9x18 is nonexistent in Woodstock, Front Royal and Winchester. I looked all last weekend.
View Quote

Okay thanks. I have not looked here locally yet but will. The last time I bought some was about four years ago. I'm at 200 rounds and would like to get to at least 1000. The last time I was in a shop was about four months ago and that is one round I don't remember seeing on their shelf at that time.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:56:31 PM EDT
[#3]
you have a computer, why leave the house? Plenty of places will deliver not requiring a signature, too. I buy exactly what I'm looking for, every time. Anything else is pissing away cash. gunbot and Ammoseek and there's ammo-can.net if it must be WM. I hope none of these sites are forbidden topics here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:10:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you have a computer, why leave the house? Plenty of places will deliver not requiring a signature, too. I buy exactly what I'm looking for, every time. Anything else is pissing away cash. gunbot and Ammoseek and there's ammo-can.net if it must be WM. I hope none of these sites are forbidden topics here.
View Quote

I have been looking online but just wanted to see what was local. A lot of the places that had good buys are sold out as of right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top