Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2014 3:24:53 PM EDT
Not at all surprising from the RT, but this article popped up:

http://www.roanoke.com/news/columns_and_blogs/blogs/dan_casey/about-those-don-t-tread-on-me-tags/article_fbf122f6-0b8f-11e4-b672-001a4bcf6878.html

I'm having a hard time leaving the link cold.  ARfcom is forcing a clickable link when I just paste the address.

The "article" is basically talking about how everyone who has one of these plates is an ignorant asshole.

In the comments section, the Pulaski County Democratic Committee Facebook group says:

Wouldn't a personalized A55 HOL on a DTOM tag be rather redundant, for the are both descriptions of the same characteristic?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

http://www.roanoke.com/news/columns_and_blogs/blogs/dan_casey/about-those-don-t-tread-on-me-tags/article_fbf122f6-0b8f-11e4-b672-001a4bcf6878.html

I'm having a hard time leaving the link cold.  ARfcom is forcing a clickable link when I just paste the address.

The "article" is basically talking about how everyone who has one of these plates is an ignorant asshole.

In the comments section, the Pulaski County Democratic Committee Facebook group says:

Wouldn't a personalized A55 HOL on a DTOM tag be rather redundant, for the are both descriptions of the same characteristic?
View Quote

View Quote

Those comments tell you all you need to know.  The left - quite the tollerant bunch.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Those comments tell you all you need to know.  The left - quite the tollerant bunch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, we must accept what they want, however anyone who opposes them must be attacked and ridiculed until they agree...  
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Fire mission:  Their facebook page....
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
The SHTF one was mine from my last vehicle.

Dan Casey is an untalented asshole
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#5]
He's a tard. Gadsden Flag applies as much to the First Amendment as to the Second.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder what Dan Casey's tags say ?
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 2:50:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:51:37 AM EDT
[#8]
"Another, who may be willing to "risk his neck for his brother man" indicates a proclivity for misspelling even simple works."

Oh the irony.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 5:07:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Ah Liberals, Va, how you have fallen.

The comments make my head hurt.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:09:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dan Casey is an untalented asshole

/thread
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:38:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck the left. Fuck em hard. I am done being tolerant of those commie assholes.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 7:58:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I changed it.  

Here is my reply:

"Why would someone pay the government for a vanity plate which says "Asshole" when they can just put an Obama sticker on their car for free?"
View Quote

^^^  This is why I shop there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:43:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably says

SUC    DIC
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The fact that no one has like my comment or replied to it shows that blog gets little to no traffic.
View Quote

I don't know what blog you're talking about, but look 3 posts above to my post.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The fact that no one has like my comment or replied to it shows that blog gets little to no traffic.
View Quote

I didn't see the point since both the point of the stupid article and the funny comment you guys posted are already here.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He's a tard. Gadsden Flag applies as much to the First Amendment as to the Second.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And arguably the 3rd, 4th, and 5th as well.
Interesting that he at least lurks here:
And still others use them to advertise their smaller government credo, or the weapons they're packing. (Incidentally, the guy who posted LES GVT claimed on AR15.com to be a government employee -- a cop).
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:16:13 AM EDT
[#21]
The house next to Dan Casey's is for sale. Wouldn't one of you like to live next door to him?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:06:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck 'em, scumbags.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Funny in a sense, saw one in Kempsville area today, MK 23
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:37:39 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Classy...
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And still others use them to advertise their smaller government credo, or the weapons they're packing. (Incidentally, the guy who posted LES GVT claimed on AR15.com to be a government employee -- a cop).

"LES GVT"?

Pfft.

Here's mine.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top