Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2014 5:36:47 AM EDT
Hey all,

I'm coming down for Independence Day weekend and my future BIL and I are gonna go bopping about to all the local fun shops in and around the Manasses () area. Are there any places to buy body armor down that way? It's legal to own here in CT, but it's a royal PITA to find it. I'm thinking it might be somewhat easier in a free state. Can anyone recommend a shop (or shops) to check out while I'm down there?

Thanks!

- P79
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't personally been to this store , but it looks like they carry body armor and aren't too far from mana**hole.  Many gun shops carry it- hopefully someone more well versed with occupied Va will chime in.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quantico Tactical is good to visit.

F3 Tactical has body armor as well.

http://www.f3tactical.com/
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 3:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quantico Tactical is good to visit.

F3 Tactical has body armor as well.

http://www.f3tactical.com/
View Quote

F3 is an excellent store.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]
F3 tactical is one of the best stores for that in the area.

Tell Jimmy and Bolt I said hi!
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think they carry body armor, but I'd you are in Manassas be sure to visit Virginia Arms and Guns and Ammo Warehouse.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#6]
OP, there is "more than you can shake a stick at" on ebay.  Delivered straight to your door.  Have at it.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 3:02:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Just at F3 on Thursday- they have all different types of body armor in stock. Jimmy and Cam are great to deal with. Check out Jimmy's AK I just Ceracoted Combat Grey.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:13:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OP, there is "more than you can shake a stick at" on ebay.  Delivered straight to your door.  Have at it.  
View Quote

I would, but CT state law doesn't allow for online purchases unless you're LEO or mil. All civilian purchases of BA have to be made FTF. It actually works as a way to deter people from buying it. Yet another reason I hate this state.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would, but CT state law doesn't allow for online purchases unless you're LEO or mil. All civilian purchases of BA have to be made FTF. It actually works as a way to deter people from buying it. Yet another reason I hate this state.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That clown Scott Hoffman won't hook you up? Left that state in 2001, only have been back for funerals.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That clown Scott Hoffman won't hook you up? Left that state in 2001, only have been back for funerals.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoffman's a dick and the parking sucks!
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 12:11:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, I went...hit up F3 and All Shooters Tactical in Woodbridge...lemme just say that I absolutely love VA and I can't wait to get down there. Just gotta find jerbs down that way. We're thinking of finding a place between Stafford and Manassas.

I loved this place. I call it "The Wall of Freedom".

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top