Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2014 7:32:38 PM EDT
This is just a few miles from where I grew up, and about 1000ft from my mothers house.

For Immediate Release
Police Seek Robbery SuspectsJune 05, 2014Police
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, VA – Police are seeking two male suspects in relation to a robbery that occurred in the 3000 block of Maplevale Road on Wednesday, June 4. No one was injured during the incident.
At about 11:55 p.m., police said, the victim heard a loud noise. When he opened his door, he was immediately confronted by a male suspect who displayed a handgun and demanded money. That suspect and another man entered the residence, and took cash, electronics and jewelry before fleeing the scene.
Based on statements made by the suspects, investigators believe the intended target of the robbery was likely the victim’s former roommate, who is currently in jail on charges related to the distribution of marijuana.
The first suspect is described as a white male, about 5 feet 7 inches tall and 150 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a blue bandana and a black hat. This suspect displayed the handgun.
The second suspect is described as a white male, about 6 feet 3 inches tall and 170 pounds. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a black hat, digital camouflage shorts and a black bandana.
Anyone with information should contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or www.crimesolvers.net.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
When your roommate is a drug dealer and your response to a loud noise at midnight is to open the door ... these sorts of things happen.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
not far off of Jeff Davis, (I googled the road) but south of Chester/Dutch gap is usually not that bad,,,

or so I thought

Link Posted: 6/7/2014 4:56:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When your roommate is a drug dealer and your response to a loud noise at midnight is to open the door ... these sorts of things happen.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 5:31:33 AM EDT
[#4]
There is quite a bit of gun crime. Last month we had a suicidal guy walking around waiving a gun by Deep Run park in Glen Allen which is like 5 minutes from us.
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 7:23:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Anywhere along Jeff Davis isn't exactly "nice"

According to Google Maps the Virginia Crime Prevention Association is on the same road... kind of ironic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top