Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2014 6:59:04 AM EDT
Following a second mass shooting at Ford Hood, at least one lawmaker thinks a bill currently under consideration will ensure the safety of American communities by requiring the estimated 2.6 million unstable veterans who served in Iraq or Afghanistan to tell their neighbors of their combat service.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/04/veteran-ptsd-bill/
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:04:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Following a second mass shooting at Ford Hood, at least one lawmaker thinks a bill currently under consideration will ensure the safety of American communities by requiring the estimated 2.6 million unstable veterans who served in Iraq or Afghanistan to tell their neighbors of their combat service.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/04/veteran-ptsd-bill/
View Quote

Dude, its the duffle blog.  Jim Moran is a mouthbreathing retard, but the website is satire...

Linky to HR 1874

Summary: H.R.1874 — 113th Congress (2013-2014)

Passed House amended (04/04/2014)

Pro-Growth Budgeting Act of 2014 - Amends the Congressional Budget Act of 1974 (CBA) to require the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) to prepare for each major bill or resolution reported by any congressional committee (except the congressional appropriations committees), as a supplement to CBO cost estimates, a macroeconomic impact analysis of the budgetary effects of such legislation for the 10-fiscal year period beginning with the first fiscal year for which such estimate was prepared and each of the next three 10-fiscal year periods.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:11:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought the satire was hysterical.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:54:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The sad part is, I wouldn't be shocked if that story came from PMSNBC and not Duffleblog.
View Quote

Yep.  Someone was telling me about it today... and I took it as factual, given it is, afterall... my lovely representative, Moron.  The guy who's underpaid for all his hard work.

But when I looked it up to see it for myself... I saw it was duffleblog.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The sad part is, I wouldn't be shocked if that story came from PMSNBC and not Duffleblog.
View Quote

I know.  While satirical, the sad truth is that I could see this being a reality sooner rather than later based on some of the drivel spewed by janet napolitano, feinstein and other believers of anti-military group think.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:09:13 AM EDT
[#6]
...and let's not forget that any opportunity to state "Moran is an asshole" is a good one.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:06:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
Sometimes I think that's part of where they get their wacky ideas since logic and reality are concepts they can't grasp.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to add, Moran is a mouthbreathing pinhead. Calling him a moron is an insult to morons.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top