Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Clever.  

Quoted:
What a moran.

He Called me Pure Trash... I feel sorry for this guy
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Just heard about this douche this morning on Chris Plante's show.  This guy really needs to be destroyed personally and professionally.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#5]
He's just trying to get publicity, mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone bring this to the attention of VCDL yet?
NVM, I just did.  Pretty sure Phil is already aware, but just in case.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#7]
This dude is running in my district; it is on like Donkey Kong!

TR
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I heard what he said . I also think he's a tool ....
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This dude is running in my district; it is on like Donkey Kong!

TR
View Quote

Yup. Same here.

I think I'm going to show up to one of his events and compare resumes and IQ with him, then show him my NRA card. I think I'll do OK against someone who's "career" involves being a "consultant" to strip clubs.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What a moran.
View Quote

anyone just hear him about twelve or so minutes into the Greta Susteren program on FOX news tonight?

(......on again at 0200 Eastern...)  DVR is set...

she pretty well covers the Bundy situation in Nevada... and it's big in GD now - lots of comments "pro and con"...
and links to youTube videos from the scene....

it's coming, Folks....

ETA:  GD link:  

www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1611309_Rancher___Range_war__with_the_government_begins_Monday_morning__SHTF_soon__it_s_happening

.. cut and paste.... forgot how to hotlink...
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Spanked by Greta Susteren, not even a reasonable story on why I hate Fox.  Just showing the NV story is an "insult"
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:55:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Show's how many in the political career have little regard for who they represent. The name calling started with "Clinger" in 2008 and has been carried on by lap dogs ever since.  I cannot believe their arrogance supersedes the coming election in such a gun friendly state, but then they know media and community organizing tip the votes a bit.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 4:30:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Facebook has exploded over this guy.  He has as much chance of getting into office as I do and I have no interest in getting into any office.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 10:41:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Show's how many in the political career have little regard for who they represent. The name calling started with "Clinger" in 2008 and has been carried on by lap dogs ever since.  I cannot believe their arrogance supersedes the coming election in such a gun friendly state, but then they know media and community organizing tip the votes a bit.
View Quote

Yep, And a little voter fraud helps too...
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#16]
An absolute tool.  The dems should love him.  If D. Wasserman-Shultz wasn't already attached to a toolbag, she'd be perfect for him.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh  good grief, what a mamby-pamby, yellow makes me scared douche bag.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:38:30 AM EDT
[#18]
As a note, this guy missed the filling deadline so if he's running he won't do it as a Democrat. Evidently the local D's didn't even want him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#19]
OK, so it's time to work to get Cantor's sorry ass out of the chair.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top