Site Notices
10/1/2014 2:19:24 PM
10/1/2014 10:30:17 AM
Author
Now in a free state
Posted: 1/7/2013 1:07:01 AM
[Last Edit: 1/7/2013 1:08:33 AM by leadnbrass]
It's in the building with the stereo place on 250. For months I've passed it and saw the sign but I just thought it was advertising a alarm system that the stereo place sold. The stereo place still has its signs up so I'm not sure if they are still open or sharing the storefront.

Went by the other day and noticed it was a gun store since it was dark and could see into the tinted windows.

Looked online and saw the website...doesn't look like much but wondering if anyone's been.
The cop hate here amazes me...kind of reminds me how many people label gun owners as nut jobs because of the actions of a few.
Sidd
It's me... You know
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:18:55 AM
Thanks for the heads up.. I'll have to check it out.

Have you been to the one in the draft ? it's across from Hardees, I was in there. Did not have much but it was a new store.
"Woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man."
- Ulysses Everett McGill
leadnbrass
Now in a free state
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/7/2013 1:58:05 PM

Originally Posted By Sidd:
Thanks for the heads up.. I'll have to check it out.

Have you been to the one in the draft ? it's across from Hardees, I was in there. Did not have much but it was a new store.

No...didn't know there was another in Stuarts Draft.

I'll have to check that one out.
The cop hate here amazes me...kind of reminds me how many people label gun owners as nut jobs because of the actions of a few.