Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy cow, just found this section.  I know the BBurg ranges very well.  I went to engineering school in BBurg.  When I graduated I started workign at the Arsenal and doing machine guns.  I will probably never find this section again but I would love to attend a BBurg shoot if I can.  I can bring lots of 150 round drums for giggles.  Please drop me a message sometime.

Take Care
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 7:45:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: K2enemy] [#2]
Originally Posted By KaBar3:
You all want to meet up sometime this month? Was thinking it might be fun to have a little .22 or AR competition if anyone else is interested.

I'd love to get together again soon. I've been to the range several times in the last month alone. Some guys were there today with a .50BMG.

I need shoot Slow's Yugo again, I'm thinking about getting one and I need to get a feel for the stock.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 5:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, my life is about to change VERY much next week.  My wife and I are expecting our first kid, a boy!

I've been a few times in the past two months as well.  It's prolly gonna be a month or two before i can restock on 5.56 for another shoot.

Sahara, your more than welcome to try out the Yugo again.  let me know when i can meet you there and we will have a go-round with it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 10:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Been nearly two weeks, are congrats in order? Is everything ok?
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
i would like to introduce everyone to slowmethinks Jr

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Very Happy! Congrats!

Best wishes!
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 4:59:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I live close to the B'Burg range. I like to shoot there but I am generally alone when I go. I DO NOT like to go alone,

when I am down range setting targets, any one could walk off with my rifles and I would be REALLY angry.

If some one wants to go shooting and would like some company for mutual defense against thefts, let me know.

I have a AR15, a Yugo SKS, and French MAS in .308. Plus I love my 9mm Hi Point.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Is anyone interested in shooting on Saturday the 14th? It's supposed to be 42 and sunny, so not the best, but decent. I can probably get 3-4 guys from work who will shoot, but I want to try and get another va htf shoot together. Any takers?
Link Posted: 1/11/2012 8:15:37 PM EDT
[#10]
anyone?
Link Posted: 1/12/2012 1:18:05 AM EDT
[#11]
man, i just went yesterday before all the rain came.  it was empty out there.  i wanna say yeah, ill be there, but i got work.  may take my lunch break out there tho?
Link Posted: 1/14/2012 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, it's colder than I thought it would be so no go for me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2012 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#13]
i used to live in BB from 97 to 2003 , miss that range alot ..used to work at rivermill bar and grill  , it that bar still there?  they had alot of taps , made a ton of money there and lots women ...good days those were .  might have to road trip but its 5 hours from me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:13:12 AM EDT
[#14]
You guys want to meet up at the range sometime in March? Mid March works best for me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 12:35:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Thinking about going out there tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#16]

what time?
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By slowmethinks:

what time?

I will probably be up there around 3:30-4.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#18]

what time?

I will probably be up there around 3:30-4.

I COULD go, however my AR is half disassembled and my buddy has my gas tube...  Next week will be good for me after 3 on a weekday.
Link Posted: 4/18/2012 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Probably will be out there tomorrow afternoon. Weather should be good.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Is there a range which you can get to from public transport? I hate not having a car here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 8:44:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Tony-Ri:
Is there a range which you can get to from public transport? I hate not having a car here.

If by public transportation, you mean bus? No. Taxi? Prolly...  The only local range in our area (assuming you are talking about Radford/Blacksburg) is the one out on Hwy 460 just past Blacksburg.

Take a friend, have them drive, provide the ammo as a consideration for gas.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Tony-Ri:

If by public transportation, you mean bus? No. Taxi? Prolly...  The only local range in our area (assuming you are talking about Radford/Blacksburg) is the one out on Hwy 460 just past Blacksburg.

Take a friend, have them drive, provide the ammo as a consideration for gas.  

I keep offering, but the few of my buds with cars don't ever want to go. And I've taken a taxi before... I wouldn't want to pay $10 to drive less than a mile across 460 again...
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top