Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2011 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Appalachian Trading
and
Red Caboose Restaurant
Appalachian Trading is an FFL dealer.
The Red Caboose is a hamburger and hotdog family restaurant. Huge portions and cheap prices.
611 Main Street
Clifton Forge, VA 24422
540-865-0246

[email protected]
Appalachian Trading Post and Red Caboose Restaurant
This is my familys business. The restaurant open less than a year ago, and is doing so well they are now looking for a second and third location.
Their chili comes from an old family recipe passed down thru the generations.
They are also a licensed FFL dealer that can purchase and transfer firearms.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
bump,

Do we have anyone in the car audio business?  I need an amp installed or might just buy a new amp and 2 subs.

Scion xD 2011
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Law Office of Erin J. Fulleborn, PLLC

110 N. Royal Street
Tavern Square # 575
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-600-9246
http://www.fullebornlawoffice.com/

She handles traffic and criminal defense along with some family law in Northern VA and the Northern Neck.

Link Posted: 6/27/2013 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Advanced Media of Hampton Roads, Inc
Printing services wide format, banners, posters, decals, lettering and wide format materials sold to printer at wholesale cost I rep for Sihl Media
Promotion products of all types
and Some laser engraving for a variety of products...
757-673-2780
[email protected]
Small home based business able to do what a lot of larger people cant. ANd yes gun friendly...
Let Us Know if we can help....
Link Posted: 6/27/2013 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
All Around Pizza
3501 Holland Rd., Suite 104
Virginia Beach, VA 23452

And they give 15% off discounts to gun owners.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:12:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Update to Art's to show their new location.  Was just in there the other day with 3 AKs laid out on their front counter.

Art's Automotive Service
1214 Athens Ave
Richmond, VA 23227
(804) 353-2640
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:13:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#7]
"Exceptional Tint" in Alexandria, south of Arlington.  

This is a young guy who rents a garage off of Little River Turnpike.  His craftsmanship and attention to detail are exceptional.  The 350z that he keeps in the garage and the Pathfinder he drives both have NRA stickers.  He's an absolute pleasure to deal with, and I highly recommend him.  

Link Posted: 2/8/2015 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Rhino Linings of Winchester
160 Windy Hill Lane
Winchester, VA 22602

They'll Rhino line just about anything and are a complete truck accessory shop. Great people as well.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 4:40:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Dr. David Block Family Chiropractic
1108 Madison Way, Chesapeake, VA 23320.

The chiropractor/practice owner I started going to is gun friendly. In fact, every time I go, we have a conversation about a new gun he bought or something he did to one he already owns. He used to have two silver plated, pearl grip 1911s in a felt lined oak case in his office. I can't say everyone in his office is gun friendly but he is for sure. First time I had an appointment, we met, exchanged greetings, went over the problem I was having and treatment, and then he said, "We have a few minutes to kill. Do you like guns?" He definitely doesn't look like it, but he's a gun and car nut.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top